Hi Everyone!

I'm from Romania,i live in my town,Făgăraş,and near me..we have mountains Făgăraşului.
Never is so far for you,dude ;)

Wow, Fagaras looks beautiful. Googled it. Romania is a beautiful country. Today, I was watching tennis mixed doubles match. There was an Indo-Romanian team, Horia Tecau and Sania Mirza and they are now in Finals of Australian Open!
I am from Chennai, India. It's a city by the beach and sea! But no mountains. :lol: Nearest mountains are atleast 400-500 kms away from Chennai!

Big hello.
Tamil ah.
I used to know a few Tamils way back' one was a mountain Tamil from Sri Lanka. One actually was from a place called Jaffna or soMething. He even said they had a deaf school there, it was during that nasty civil war so when he got out he didn't know what became of any of the defies.he wasn't very hopefull any survived the slaughter.
The other two were from the south of India like you. I got to know these guys really well. One went back during the civil war to do his part and I've never seen him again. I lost touch with the other guys. They certainly informed me of the nightmare life was down that way.
That was some nasty fighting.
Anyway
Good to see a Tamil here.
India's a place I'm gonna visit one day. Hopefully the next few years. I was invited to an ashram once with my yoga instructor. She was a real cutie. We even brought over Sri Sri potabious jius (well something like that, the real deal heAd guru). Of ashtanga to give a demo.
Cough
Anyway
Welcome
Welcome
(Drags cigarette, exhales)

Big hello.
Tamil ah.
I used to know a few Tamils way back' one was a mountain Tamil from Sri Lanka. One actually was from a place called Jaffna or soMething. He even said they had a deaf school there, it was during that nasty civil war so when he got out he didn't know what became of any of the defies.he wasn't very hopefull any survived the slaughter.
The other two were from the south of India like you. I got to know these guys really well. One went back during the civil war to do his part and I've never seen him again. I lost touch with the other guys. They certainly informed me of the nightmare life was down that way.
That was some nasty fighting.
Anyway
Good to see a Tamil here.
India's a place I'm gonna visit one day. Hopefully the next few years. I was invited to an ashram once with my yoga instructor. She was a real cutie. We even brought over Sri Sri potabious jius (well something like that, the real deal heAd guru). Of ashtanga to give a demo.
Cough
Anyway
Welcome
Welcome
(Drags cigarette, exhales)

Yeah, The civil war in Sri-Lanka was nasty and also very sad. I have visited Sri Lanka. It was a beautiful place. I liked it. Enjoyed the beaches, pretty Sri lankan chicks and food. Although Sri lankan food was really spicy. More spicier than Indian food!
Do visit India but be prepared for nasty traffic, crowd, pollution, poverty and other sorts of craziness you would not see any where in the world. :lol:
If that yoga instructor is a real cutie, then all the more reasons for you to visit the ashram!:P I have never heard of the guru Sri Sri potabious jius though. Potabious Jius sounds funny enough. :lol:
Thanks for the welcome. Where are you from?
Cheers mate.

Back