Hi Everyone!

Googoosh

Reaction score
I am a 30 years old friendly and an easy-going bloke. I am not sure if i am classified as deaf or HOH. Oh well, I am profoundly deaf on my right ear and moderate to severely deaf on my left. I guess my ears lie in both categories! :lol: I am from Madras/Chennai, South India and have been raised orally and studied in a mainstream school from year 1 till year 12. Believe it or not! Despite me living in India for over 20 years, I still do not know my mother tongue that is Tamil or any other India languages! :cool2:

This is the first time i have joined in any group for deaf. Felt the urge to connect with the deaf people around the world as I never had any opportunity to meet deaf people when I was in school, college or at work.
Am looking forward to make new friends, share ideas and info and also talk about the things i love that is - Tennis, Photography and Travelling.

Cheers....

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. You can call yourself deaf or hard of hearing whichever you prefer. Hearing impaired is a no-no here. But it better to choose which one you prefer between the two.

Have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi There,
No, I dont have a DSLR but i have a Canon G15. It's really a good camera. I always take it with me whenever i go travelling.
What about yourself? Are you a professional photographer?

Cheers!!

Hi There,
No, I dont have a DSLR but i have a Canon G15. It's really a good camera. I always take it with me whenever i go travelling.
What about yourself? Are you a professional photographer?

Cheers!!

I have DSLR :D
But i wish try being a good photographer on time...i hope :cool:

Canon G15,nice that :jaw:

welcome to Alldeaf, I am moderate-profound here btw! (my low frequencies are profound so it's useless now LOL)

welcome to Alldeaf, I am moderate-profound here btw! (my low frequencies are profound so it's useless now LOL)

Hi There,
Thanks for the welcome. Just like my right ear, it's useless. :lol: I am so dependent on my left ear although its moderate to severely deaf. I use a Phonak HA for my left ear. That helps a bit along with lip-reading.
Do you prefer to sign or speak?

Hi There,
Thanks for the welcome. Just like my right ear, it's useless. :lol: I am so dependent on my left ear although its moderate to severely deaf. I use a Phonak HA for my left ear. That helps a bit along with lip-reading.
Do you prefer to sign or speak?

Me too..my left ear is severely to profound..and my left right...nothing :eek3:

Googoosh,i try being good,but you can be good photographer on time!
You take many pic every day,testing anywhere..portret pic,pic with mountains and other

Me too..my left ear is severely to profound..and my left right...nothing :eek3:

Googoosh,i try being good,but you can be good photographer on time!
You take many pic every day,testing anywhere..portret pic,pic with mountains and other

That's true. You can take your camera anywhere and take pictures.
I like the mountain landscapes. They are so rich and varied and I like taking urban street pictures too.

Nice dude! Me too i like mountains!
Near me,i have mountains,with snow,is beautiful!
For street,is good obiective 18-55 mm or 50-85...depends what model it's...
I try upload pic here,i search how upload that :)

Nice dude! Me too i like mountains!
Near me,i have mountains,with snow,is beautiful!
For street,is good obiective 18-55 mm or 50-85...depends what model it's...
I try upload pic here,i search how upload that :)

Wow, you live near the mountains! Thats really cool. Where are you from?
I live near the beach. Mountains are really far from here. :lol:

I'm from Romania,i live in my town,Făgăraş,and near me..we have mountains Făgăraşului.
Never is so far for you,dude ;)

Back