Hey Yall!

hahaha (excuse me, i been very drowny since 2 days)

okay okay READY??!?!?

WE R GETTING MARRIED AT COURTHOUSE ON JUNE 6, 2007!!!!! there are reason, my mom's health is getting worse and very sick so i wanna her watch us married at courthouse since i promised her be there for my wedding so we decided to married at courthouse on june 6, 2007 and have a wedding party on june 9th, my mom and stepfather will pay all of this... so they told me not to worry abt pay everything.. so i only buy summer white dress and hawaii shirt for my finace...

NOW SHOCK?? HUH???
I am not here to looking up and down at you and your cheap plans, TB. I honestly tell you, Yeah AWESOME! thats neat what your smart planning to married at courthhouse in few months! Plus save your $$$$$. Because I had married ex at courthouse where cutie little chapel wedding there for long time ago, plus saved my $$$.... :naughty:

GOOD LUCK

awww this Junieee....wish I could come to see you two get married, but wow Congratulation hon...I'm happy for you :hug:

Congratulation!!! And Best Wishes both of you!
That is so Sweet both of you to do for ur mom's wish. So Who are ur maid of honor and best man? Small or big wedding after courthouse? Tell us more about ur planning!
Again, Congratulation!!!!!
Mommyof4
hahaha (excuse me, i been very drowny since 2 days)

okay okay READY??!?!?

WE R GETTING MARRIED AT COURTHOUSE ON JUNE 6, 2007!!!!! there are reason, my mom's health is getting worse and very sick so i wanna her watch us married at courthouse since i promised her be there for my wedding so we decided to married at courthouse on june 6, 2007 and have a wedding party on june 9th, my mom and stepfather will pay all of this... so they told me not to worry abt pay everything.. so i only buy summer white dress and hawaii shirt for my finace...

NOW SHOCK?? HUH???

awww this Junieee....wish I could come to see you two get married, but wow Congratulation hon...I'm happy for you :hug:

but i will see u this july anyway!!! hehehehe i undy abt that u save plan for wedding not worry smiles.. :hug:

i was married at courthouse with my first ex hubby, he dont wanna have a big wedding or small wedding just courthouse.. i was alike huh? i wanted a wedding.. oh well so my mom never watch me wedding before cuz of my ex dont wanna any family to watch us.. so it broke my heart.. i was so young and made mistaked... but my mom told me pls promise her not go courthouse or wedding without her.. i promised her... NOT expect that her health came up, i was alike oh man, i talked my fiance abt this.. he agreed with me, so we go ahead last min married while my mom watch us, she will be my witness at courthouse... i really love her so much, i think of her, pray for her health come very well.. sigh..

thanks for a pray my mom...

congrats to your planning wedding at Justice of peace on June 6th..
wishes you have great luck!

and also pray for your mother's health recovery soon..

Congratulations on announcing the 'date' for getting married! Now that will be something to look forward to-- ;)

:applause:

Since this is an announcement--the date of being married, thread will be 'sticky' for the time being.

~RR

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. It is very important have your mom to watch. Smile

Awwww, congrats and good luck on your wedding. At least your mom will be there to see it. ;)

Congrats!! Tweetybird

Good choice that way your mom will be able to attend your wedding, life is short and glad you were thinking of your mom.

Congrats!! Tweetybird

Good choice that way your mom will be able to attend your wedding, life is short and glad you were thinking of your mom.

oh yea my mom and i are very very close best buddies! so i wanna her be there to watch us.. smiles.. i love her death!

On June 6,2007.....TweetyBird will be Dove and her soon-to-be-husband will be Crow getting married in big Courthouse bird cage... LOL.... Wish you bestest Luck in your marriage....
We AD'ers will throw birdseeds instead of rice....

It truly is sweet you and your fiance are putting things on the fast track so that your mother can be present for your wedding. All the best to nothing but the best!

It truly is sweet you and your fiance are putting things on the fast track so that your mother can be present for your wedding. All the best to nothing but the best!

yup i agree with u!! that what we are doing this.. :)

On June 6,2007.....TweetyBird will be Dove and her soon-to-be-husband will be Crow getting married in big Courthouse bird cage... LOL.... Wish you bestest Luck in your marriage....
We AD'ers will throw birdseeds instead of rice....

haha thanks!

Back