Hey Yall!

:lol: She's keeping ya'll waiting!!! lol

hahaha (excuse me, i been very drowny since 2 days)

okay okay READY??!?!?

WE R GETTING MARRIED AT COURTHOUSE ON JUNE 6, 2007!!!!! there are reason, my mom's health is getting worse and very sick so i wanna her watch us married at courthouse since i promised her be there for my wedding so we decided to married at courthouse on june 6, 2007 and have a wedding party on june 9th, my mom and stepfather will pay all of this... so they told me not to worry abt pay everything.. so i only buy summer white dress and hawaii shirt for my finace...

NOW SHOCK?? HUH???

COOL! I understand that you wanted your mom to see you get married. :hug:

okay okay READY??!?!?

WE R GETTING MARRIED AT COURTHOUSE ON JUNE 6, 2007!!!!! there are reason, my mom's health is getting worse and very sick so i wanna her watch us married at courthouse since i promised her be there for my wedding so we decided to married at courthouse on june 6, 2007 and have a wedding party on june 9th, my mom and stepfather will pay all of this... so they told me not to worry abt pay everything.. so i only buy summer white dress and hawaii shirt for my finace...

NOW SHOCK?? HUH???

okay okay READY??!?!?

NOW SHOCK?? HUH???
Hey sista, I knew it!! smile!! :hug:

I understand abt your mom's condition and want it sooner. I am happy for you both.. :hug:

Awwww.. I understand about your mom. :hug: Congratulations!! Make sure you post pictures sweetie. :ily:

THANKS EVERYONE!!! hehehe i cant wait.. :D ofc i will put pictures here.. i already order dress.. it beautiful..

okay okay READY??!?!?

NOW SHOCK?? HUH???

Oh wow I thought 2 yrs laters as I remember not sure till ahhh that explianed reasons of your mom is getting worse so you want her to watch your wedding :) cuz of her health :) Congrats to getting married on June 6, 2007. :lol: hehe :)

I know you are getting excited about getting married in June :)

Again, congrats!!!!

Damn I was wrong. Oh well, Congratulation and best wishes. Dont forget to post the pix here for us to see
:hug:

ohh i was wrong.. aww about ur mom.. i do undy that u want to get married sooner so ur mom can watch ya both get married.. i cant wait to see the pictures!! :hug: :)

Dang I was soo close right date of ur wedding on ur bday cuz it prefect ur wedding but I undy that ur mom wanna u get married soon cuz of her's due health look not good but wuld like pray for ur mom smile and I'm sure she will be glad that sista ;)

:giggle: Nope I can't tell...Let Tweetybird tell you :)
B-angel, alright I respect that... wait and see what TB make her annoncement it. Because I no need to go figure as waste it and unfair for me that she revealed you about their date to getting married.. :P

wow congrats tweetybird. Being married at courthouse is sure interesting :) I know since I got married at the courthouse before, but it was last minute elope not planned.

Back