Hey Miss P...

Well I am saying that He is SHE.

lol...when I say that I know how painful it is, I just meant that I understand how painful it is cause if I were a female, it would most definetly be worse than getting kicked in the balls. :P

LOL! @ Tousi, Steel and Angel!

You're right Steel, Having a baby is a lot worse than being kick in the nuts, For your own safely, don't come in the delivery room.

Hahaha, Cheri! U gonna be in the delivery room any time soon? :thumb:

Tousi said:
Hahaha, Cheri! U gonna be in the delivery room any time soon? :thumb:

No, If anyone asked me to go with them, I'll pass. I went in when Angel had hers, I think that enough to witness in this lifetime. :shock:

Cheri said:
No, If anyone asked me to go with them, I'll pass. I went in when Angel had hers, I think that enough to witness in this lifetime. :shock:

Hey what's that suppose to mean?.. I wasn't that bad...

Steel said:
while it's rare to see a person who is both boy/girl...I wonder if that person can be pregrent with its messed up gender?
Ms. P , you're both male/female and why don't you get pregnant ON YOUR OWN?

SnAzZyStyLe2002 said:
uh yeah? duh.

I was just wondering...I got it now. :) I have a suggestion....instead of calling Miss P "Wooden Puppet's wife", since she is a MISS (not a MRS), you can said "Wooden Puppet's daughter" or something. :)

i bet that ms p is a lesbian. That is the reason why she doesn't want boyfriends.

Back