Hey Miss P...

I guess Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't alone in this male pregnancy project...

junior.jpg

diehardbiker65 said:
Having kids has special rewards that most non-parents like you don't have any clue!!!
Im happy to have kids!

thank you for clarify that.. Yep.. I got alot rewards from my kids and their love..

:D

Miss*Pinocchio said:

WTF?? you are sickf*ck freak... You should know better that any friggin males cant be PREGNANT!! unless they have to implant the uterus and womb to develop baby in there.. Oh god!... I am sorry that male cant be pregnant.. just female.. that what God made us of... since you said you are christain .. dont belmeny before him..

you can do that with AJ for all I care but not with me!

besides, I'm too young for you and all...but hey why not try Bruce Willis?

:rofl:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
oh so you guys want me to make babies with Steel and AJ, hmmm.

Okay. ;)
you know if yu were a worm you could have sex with yourself and make babies.

Peachy Lady said:
I wouldn't think AJ would want to be pregnant like Arnold in the movie.
me either!

In the movie they just removed the baby out of his stomach instead of letting the baby go down through its *ahem* "private parts" just like it would on women so...

damn, I wouldn't even want to imagine a baby going through the male's gender part...believe me girls, I ALREADY know how painful it is to give birth.

Steel sez: "believe me girls, I ALREADY know how painful it is to give birth". Well, Steel if ya used to be a female, then I can understand how ya know what it feels like to give birth.
:thumb:

Tousi said:
Steel sez: "believe me girls, I ALREADY know how painful it is to give birth". Well, Steel if ya used to be a female, then I can understand how ya know what it feels like to give birth.
:thumb:

He said it not me Steel.. :whistle:

*Tousi shuddering in his boots* But Steel, Angel put the seed in my head! :thumb:

Back