Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

DeafMonkey said:
wow the card to hear muisc make me feel sad and think of TOF :)

Thank you, I am trying my best to give you all supporting comfortable......

LovelyBlkGal said:
Sure you can and hey can you favortie for me?? can you make one any idea with her's pix on my sig?? cuz i m not good at lol Mom :hug:

Hey Daughter aka Blackie!!! GEEEZ!!! Forgive me!! I did not even noticed nor do I realzied what u were trying to tell me last nite abt something till just now reading ur post asking me abt new sig for u!!! Surly will do that but I still have to work on few others but please do remind me thru aim ok? Or even pm me at other site, alright? Cuz I tend to forget easily...... DON'T U DARE SAY THAT, TIKA!!!!!! :P

Blackie I am pm u right now... ok

Thanks for that pix tho from someone anyway!

:grouphug: for TOF!!

Bear said:
Hi all,

I talked with Tof's mom yesterday and she told me there will not be an obit in the papers till after Monday.

They are waiting til Monday to arrange everything and do the obit etc. I know the paper it will be in and I promise to obtain a copy and with help from someone I will upload it into here.

I will also upload a copy of her memorial card after the funeral.

I called around about setting up funds bank account thing for her parents to help with costs of a funeral and was told that her parents had to do it.

So Amanda's mom will do that for me on Monday as well and give me the info I need for all of us to donate to.

I am hoping all of you find it in your hearts to donate at least 10 dollars to this fund. Her parents are not rich I am sure and the hospital and funeral costs will be high.

I managed to get 98 e-cards and then some afterwards which I have since printed out and will make sure her mother gets. If each of those 100 sent 10 dollars we would easily be able to get them a 1000 dollars.They could really use this money as I know for a fact a funeral alone costs over 7,000 and that is cheapest!!! I imagine her hospital bills ran well over 20,000-30,000. She may have had help from the state for that who knows?

But I do know that after being diagnosed with an illness like Lupus it is almost imposssible to find a life insurance that will cover you. So most likely there was no insurance to cover a funeral.

Please all help me to realize a goal of a 1000 for her family I am sure they need it. Its almost X-Mas time this is a time of giving.

I know my 10 dollars or more will be my last X-Mas gift for Amanda. Dont you want it to be yours?

Let's show what our community really can do!

Bear

Please PM me TOF's parent's address. I would love to sent her sympathy card with cash (of course register mail).

I asked Bear about Tof's parents address which she said cant mail it to Tof's parents of home address that she said it is privacy something like that so you can mail it to Bear so she will collect them and give it to Tof's parents .. I am sure Bear will tell you about it

:)

Yeah I agree, I talked to Amanda's brother and her mother yesterday and I got the address from them, it would be best and out of the respect for her parents if you had asked them first for their permission instead of the members here..It's the same way as if you had given a member your address and you would want them to keep it to themselves and not passing it around to others, it the same thing for Amanda's parents....I don't think she would want her address to be known by so many members here....If anyone here can not get ahold of Amanda's parents, you can send it to me, and I'll mail it out to them, or you can give it to Bear, whatever you guys want....I'll be sure her parents gets it ;)

I am saddened to hear that TOF has passed away at young age- my sister is same age as her- if my sister passed away, I would feel the pain. I am sure that TOF's family feel the pain right now. Lupus is no fun- my aunt have it. Again, I am very sorry about TOF.

that right i agree with ^Angel^ it's betta keep private out.. but i have Amanda's old home address but i can't find it dang.. but i have her's brother's old home address i m keep it and i remma her's old address home from Cleveland when she used live there before. I rather give her's parent in person when i see them at funeral soon coming up

yeah I will buy a card then mail it tonight to Bear which I have Bear's home address :) ..

^Angel^ said:
Yeah I agree, I talked to Amanda's brother and her mother yesterday and I got the address from them, it would be best and out of the respect for her parents if you had asked them first for their permission instead of the members here..It's the same way as if you had given a member your address and you would want them to keep it to themselves and not passing it around to others, it the same thing for Amanda's parents....I don't think she would want her address to be known by so many members here....If anyone here can not get ahold of Amanda's parents, you can send it to me, and I'll mail it out to them, or you can give it to Bear, whatever you guys want....I'll be sure her parents gets it ;)
oh yea good idea... i can send to u this week.. allright

^Angel^ said:

Yes, it´s correct. I beleive Bear knows that she must ask Amanda´s parent for the permission first before she is allow to forward their address to us. I understand and respect after read DeafMonkey´s post for not want to forward their address to us.

I would ask my friends for permission before give you their address. I respect if they said no.

Okay, I will mail a card to you tomorrow. :hug:

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, it´s correct. I beleive Bear knows that she must ask Amanda´s parent for the permission first before she is allow to forward their address to us. I understand and respect after read DeafMonkey´s post for not want to forward their address to us.

I would ask my friends for permission before give you their address. I respect if they said no.

Okay, I will mail a card to you tomorrow. :hug:

yeah I already asked Bear from in deafgang in chatroom what she explianed to me and eveyone suggest if good idea to give it to Bear so she can give to tof's parents :)

CrazyMomma said:
Any Obitury of her??

not yet, bear or Lovelyblkgurl will post it when it coming out. I think it will be out sometimes this week. I believe I was told they are start arranging the funeral today or tomorrow am not sure about that yet.

Bear said:
ok all Amanda's mom just called me and I have the info for Donations if you want it please PM me.

As for the visiting it will be held on Wednesday Morning from 9-11 and the funeral will be held right after.

Tika if this is not allowed please remove it.

The funeral home they are using is:

Hadley Funeral Home
500 5th Street
Marietta,Ohio

I am kinda lost with what you said I don't understand what you meant by visiting and the funeral is after the visit? What is visiting for? There is no evening funeral time?

Cheri said:
I am kinda lost with what you said I don't understand what you meant by visiting and the funeral is after the visit? What is visiting for? There is no evening funeral time?

Sis,

The funeral is usually held in the am, after that, going to a place where they will bury her at....That's what Bear meant! ;)

I don't think they will have a service for Amanda in the evenings like they did for our friend James when his family invited both families members and friends, so every funeral services are different....They might have an evening one a day before for family members only, who knows....

No visiting is the *showing* of the body and to come to pay last respects to the family and Amanda.

They are having the funeral right after the *showing*. Its too expensive to have it for more than one day.

Back