Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

LovelyBlkGal said:
Bear and I are will go to Fuenral Tomrorow.. and so i wll be spend nite at bear's houe tonite so we can leaving trw early monring before funeral start oh gosh i m so nevrious to see her's face
It's normal reaction, I went to my mom's funeral in 1994 and was grieved pretty hard. It was difficult for my mom's families and our friends. We consoled each others. It helped strengthen us together and looked at her to remember her. Friends will always console each others during the funeral of friend/loved one. Take it easy, LovelyBlkGal, you'll be fine at the funeral service.

Whitewolf1970 said:
Hmm-mmmmm, that's right, DeafMonkey. Bear is wonderful enough to help ppl here who can't go there or cannot afford to go there. :) You spelled "donation" right. :)

yeah :).. Bear is friendly help us to support Amanda's family :)

Whitewolf1970 said:
You're very welcome. It's good for you to design something on the computers. :)

yeah :) i m in school to learning about graphic design before i get the job about graphic design :)

LovelyBlkGal said:
Bear and I are will go to Fuenral Tomrorow.. and so i wll be spend nite at bear's houe tonite so we can leaving trw early monring before funeral start oh gosh i m so nevrious to see her's face

Where does Bear lives? Close to Cleveland?

I never thought as i remember now TOF love yoga that too .. i know she love dolphin and OSU

Personally I never knew her but i can tell shes a nice sweet lady with lot of love to give .. it is so sad to hear about someone who most of yall knew and love in AD had passed away.. May God bless her and her family in this sorrow time.

To her family..

You have my deepest sympathy..

Luckysmile23

Hey all :-(

Sis LostPanther and I did go to Amanda's funeral today. The person in the casket looked nothing like our beautiful Amanda.

Panther did give her parents the memorial thing she made.

The service was quite lovely the pastor, kept reminding us that God lost his son too etc. There was an interpreter there. They played the song Amazing Grace.

Then her brother Brock said a few words and reminded us all that Amanda should be remember for who and what she was. Then he said that Amanda would not want us to be sorrowful about her passsing. She would rather us to be happy and move on with our lives and be thankful we had a friend in her who taught us so much.

Then we went to the burial and I couldn't get out. Sorry all but Kenya did place two flowers on the casket for ALL of us. The reason I couldn't get out is cause I drive a stick shift car and if anyone knows what southern Ohio is like it is all *mountains*. So I couldnt trust parking my car on the hill even with the emergency brake. Was too afraid the brake would fail and we would have a major accident.

We did meet DragonGotHeart. He was suprised that that was me and Panther.

It was a lovely service and a fitting goodbye to our friend and sister to some of us. While I was watching the graveside service I did whisper goodbye Amanda from all of us. I also said your memory will live on through us.

I do have the memorial card as promised but do not know how to get it uploaded into here after scanning it. Can you help?

Almost forgot to add that me and Panther almost crashed on the way home grrrr snow and slippery roads!!!

Bear said:

Sis LostPanther and I did go to Amanda's funeral today. The person in the casket looked nothing like our beautiful Amanda.

The service was quite lovely the pastor, kept reminding us that God lost his son too etc. There was an interpreter there. They played the song Amazing Grace.

Then her brother Brock said a few words and reminded us all that Amanda should be remember for who and what she was. Then he said that Amanda would not want us to be sorrowful about her passsing. She would rather us to be happy and move on with our lives and be thankful we had a friend in her who taught us so much.

Then we went to the burial and I couldn't get out. Sorry all but Kenya did place two flowers on the casket for ALL of us. The reason I couldn't get out is cause I drive a stick shift car and if anyone knows what southern Ohio is like it is all *mountains*. So I couldnt trust parking my car on the hill even with the emergency brake. Was too afraid the brake would fail and we would have a major accident.

It was a lovely service and a fitting goodbye to our friend and sister to some of us. While I was watching the graveside service I did whisper goodbye Amanda from all of us. I also said your memory will live on through us.

I do have the memorial card as promised but do not know how to get it uploaded into here after scanning it. Can you help?

Almost forgot to add that me and Panther almost crashed on the way home grrrr snow and slippery roads!!!

Thanks for sharing with us. How many deaf people attend? Glad that u both are not in accident, whew!

Aww Thanks for sharing Bear, I sure did miss her funeral today, But, Her brother is correct, Amanda would want us to move forward and remember the happy times that we shared with her and I'm really glad I met her in person before she passed on, that a memory that I'll carry forever in my heart. I'm also glad you both made it home safely, I can see the weather was getting bad, flurries were going crazy, I went food shopping today and I noticed how windy it was and cold! :hug: Thanks again Bear!

Bear said:

Aww Bear :hug:... Thank you so much for letting us know how it went today, and is very glad to hear you girls made it home.....I wish we could have came, but glad to hear we will get together someday and visit her grave....

I had a really good time chatting with you until almost 5 am this morning...:lol:

Once again, thank you for sharing this with us Aders!!...

Rest in Peace Amanda and fly HIGH!

^Angel^ said:
Aww Bear :hug:... Thank you so much for letting us know how it went today, and is very glad to hear you girls made it home.....I wish we could have came, but glad to hear we will get together someday and visit her grave....

I had a really good time chatting with you until almost 5 am this morning...:lol:

Once again, thank you for sharing this with us Aders!!...

oh wow you chatting with her till 5 am wow that long one awake night like a owl lol lol lol

whew bear and lovely are ok i was nervous like hell cuz of snow and bad road
now i am relaxed

hope funeral went well anyway

off the topic sorry:
there is about almost 25 accident around my home and nearby town today dang

thanks all for the well wishes today!

Anyone wanna help me post that memorial card in here? I dont know how to do this at all.

Aww Angel I had a blast talking with you and Cheri last night. It was so much fun and I did think of you two when I was there and driving to and from.

I sure wish you two could have went too.

Moonflower wow about the accidents. And thanks for worrying. I almost scared Panther to death when we couldnt stop and almost crashed! But alas the worrying paid off and we made it!

DeafMonkey said:
oh wow you chatting with her till 5 am wow that long one awake night like a owl lol lol lol

LOL!! Honestly, I don't think we relized it was that late, but I sure had a great time chatting with her, lovelyblkgal , Wildfire, and Cheri, we all had a blast time...

Bear said:
Aww Angel I had a blast talking with you and Cheri last night. It was so much fun and I did think of you two when I was there and driving to and from.

Aww :aw: ....You were on my mind today too, and it was soo much fun chatting with ya too....I had a blast time also... :hug:

Bear said:

Yes we did wetn to Funeral it's veryy beautiful! and i give her's mom :hug: same then :tears: and i did give post to her's parent so they like it. Yes we did meet DragonGotHeart in person he was superise it's us from thur deafchat.com lol also OH yea i has blast time chat with Angel/Cheri/Brad on MSN and geez Bear is BADD GURL! :giggle: when we arrive her's house you shld see Bear went :pissed: abt her's hubby left out cuz need help him to take me home from his big truck i was told her to calm down but it's soo cute she went :pissed: around in house also finally we arrive at my work to drop off whew!! safe damn snow make us CRAZY! :mrgreen:

Hey Amanda if you read what i said final GOOD BYE! mwah mwah you are alway in my friendship i'm glad meet you in person already and you are soo sweet and funni and wild and crazy and hyped also you get trouble hehe!!: i m really enjoy chat w/you for many years till you are gone with god. but but You're still alway are welcome our FRIENDSHIP we will neve forget abt you neve again lotts. You really finally be free sprite now we alway :ily: you lotts in our heart here AD.com members will not forget you :hug: :bye:

Thanks for the informations. to bear and FBG :)

---------------
wow moonflower 25 accidents in your area wow.

here ontario got a snow with ice on the road! i better watch out for the cars not to hit me or other ppl and other cars too

Back