Hey guys!

Tom7

Reaction score
My name is Tom, born in Hawaii, raised in PA, and currenlty live in PA. I became deaf when I was 3 years old. Raised in mainstream and I'm still learning about deaf culture and all that, hah. Just drop by to say hey, what's up???

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

:wave: :welcome: to AD and enjoy~~ What part of Hawaii u born? I used to live in Honolulu/Wakikii

so.

Tom7 said:
My name is Tom, born in Hawaii, raised in PA, and currenlty live in PA. I became deaf when I was 3 years old. Raised in mainstream and I'm still learning about deaf culture and all that, hah. Just drop by to say hey, what's up???

so tom...
why so long to learn about deaf culture? is there something wrong with learning deaf culture in your early age? or is that how hawaii is? tell me tom tell me.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Tom7!!! I hope you are making new friends while you're on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :cheers:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Tom7! What's up? Being in a really cool Forum, that's what! ;) Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Tom7! What's up? Being in a really cool Forum, that's what! ;) Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Yeah, we're really way cool here, dude. But, don't let Heath scare you, although he's a confederate, but don't hold that against him. He's around here someplace . . .

Hey Liebling:)))

Have you seen Heath around lately? He's from PA, too.

Oh, by the way, :welcome:

Back