Hey guys!

Hello Tom, welcome to AD! Hope you and other newbies post and just have a great time here in AD.

pek1 said:
Yeah, we're really way cool here, dude. But, don't let Heath scare you, although he's a confederate, but don't hold that against him. He's around here someplace . . .

Hey Liebling:)))

Have you seen Heath around lately? He's from PA, too.

Oh, by the way, :welcome:

Yes I have see him yesterday on my thread "Type of Dream"... :D

:wave: Hi Tom

I am from WV, and I went to school in PA too...

Welcome to ALLDEAF. Make yourself comfortable and start posting and making new friends here with us...

Enjoy your stay...

:wave:

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes I have see him yesterday on my thread "Type of Dream"... :D

Well . . . find him and drag him here to meet the new guy. Make sure he doesn't make a fool out of himself. ;)

Hi , I am here and there is no need to use my name. I never use people's names in introductions , Hey this is Pek1 , watch out for him. He is married to an African woman from Africa itself and they are living in Minnesota or whatever state you are from.

Yes, I am a Deaf Southern White and born in Texas, now living in Pennsylvania.

:welcome: to AllDeaf, Tom and you will meet many different Deaf people as well as hearing people from all walks of life. It is always interesting to meet people who were born into families or to meet people who are on their own path or have gotten off the path as well as from all walks of life.

Enjoy your stay here in AllDeaf and God Bless You. :) :thumb:

Bum12FU said:
so tom...
why so long to learn about deaf culture? is there something wrong with learning deaf culture in your early age? or is that how hawaii is? tell me tom tell me.
Well, it's just that I was raised in hearing world and I have no knowledge of deaf culture and all that. I have lots of hearing friends over deaf friends because I just feel that I'm more connect to hearing than deaf...I can't quite explain that, hah. PS- no offense!! So when I joined the sign language congregation and there are deafies there who are into deaf culture so I started to learn about it. It was interesting and I started sign ASL cuz I sign English/PSE, lol. It's cool experience! I started watch deaf comedy and stories..I was suprised cuz they were awesome! No way I can do that lol. I'm still picking up the culture and all that. I'm still practing sign ASL lol. Also at the same time I'm learning foreign languages =D

Heath said:
Hi , I am here and there is no need to use my name. I never use people's names in introductions , Hey this is Pek1 , watch out for him. He is married to an African woman from Africa itself and they are living in Minnesota or whatever state you are from.

Yes, I am a Deaf Southern White and born in Texas, now living in Pennsylvania.

:welcome: to AllDeaf, Tom and you will meet many different Deaf people as well as hearing people from all walks of life. It is always interesting to meet people who were born into families or to meet people who are on their own path or have gotten off the path as well as from all walks of life.

Enjoy your stay here in AllDeaf and God Bless You. :) :thumb:

Hmm, Interesting... ;)

By the way, welcome Tom !

Back