Hey girls, does this turn you on?

I couldn't see the link either, as well. The name, alone, "A Fat Man's Groove" does not sound appealing.

:roll: nobody will date a fat guy who doesn't know to eat right but I like big guys but as long they don't go over 500 lbs :P I read somewhere on t.v some people does die from health problems due to obesity and overweight.. but I used to turn to food for comfort but not anymore :)

:roll: nobody will date a fat guy who doesn't know to eat right but I like big guys but as long they don't go over 500 lbs :P I read somewhere on t.v some people does die from health problems due to obesity and overweight.. but I used to turn to food for comfort but not anymore :)
Yep.

I agree with you.

Those who sit around, eat, and do nothing... is being unhealthy.

I've seen cute gals who are overweight, but they still look good... unlike those who have guts hanging so low that it passes their knees. *shudders*

didnt work for me either.. oh well.. but from what i seen of others comments so i guess it is gross then.. hmm.. but what happened to the love that count inside instead of the outside looks?? sigh..

i know it look unappealing of course they need help with that to lose weight and look great.. if only... there is magic and we all can be thin?? would that be a nice dream?? :)

are yall makin fun of fat people? i i may be mistaken but some ppl have disorders that cause them to be overweght etc.. someof yall might be fat behind the screen but wont admit it... i admit im overweight but am working on that under drs orders.

to some of yall what if fat people have good personialty and etc cnat ya accept whats inside?

Casperman,

I didn't make fun of overweight people, I only said the link didn't work, and not yet made such a comment ...

I agree that the outside appear doesn't count, inner beauty is what counts the most, I wouldn't give a hoot if my hubby to be was overweight or weight more than 500 pounds, his heart is what I fell for not his looks..Such a shame that some people thinks it gross...:::shaking my head:::

Casperman,

I didn't make fun of overweight people, I only said the link didn't work, and not yet made such a comment ...

I agree that the outside appear doesn't count, inner beauty is what counts the most, I wouldn't give a hoot if my hubby to be was overweight or weight more than 500 pounds, his heart is what I fell for not his looks..Such a shame that some people thinks it gross...:::shaking my head:::

My ":eek3: " about this video means "wow..the guy has the guts to put a video of himself in his underwear with his privates bulging out in public." LOL!

Ohhhh he was in his underwear? LMAO!! That's explains it...I was unable to see the link it didn't work for me Oh well ...

Ohhhh he was in his underwear? LMAO!! That's explains it...I was unable to see the link it didn't work for me Oh well ...

Yep and u can see almost every outline of his privates cuz he put that area up close to the camera!!! I went..ohhhhh my but nope it didnt turn me on cuz the guy looked immature doing all the actions he did.

Back