hey DeafSCUBA98

Bullym0m said:
*whistle* Would love to come....

but doesn't want near EEL electroude and also squirim stings easily make you numb instant.... pretty quite scary..

Hey DeafScuba and Canckscbua,

Give me name list which you the most scary near... kind of fishy or sumth'n thing..

Yes eels does electrocute you but squid doesnt sting you at all. Squids only shoot ink at you only if feel threatened. Jellyfish does sting you and make you paralyzed.

hear about a killer squid ? it has razor-sharp hooks on the inside of its tentacles that can swivel, so when it catches something it twists and shreds it to pieces.

It also uses two large, sharp beaks to eat.

scary eh ? i wud get goosebumps on my back when i see it under cold water.

Scuba,,Would you be really scared if you go underwater in australia and you saw a saltwater crock swiming?

deafclimber said:
what is about sea/ocean ?
sea/ocean.. u'll panic once u get in ur first try :D so its scary at first couple times.. so i'm not an expert on ocean yet.. so i can't recall it yet where :P

ravensteve1961 said:
Scuba,,Would you be really scared if you go underwater in australia and you saw a saltwater crock swiming?
i don't know.. i never scuba diving in australia.. but MANY DIVERS say that Great Barrier Reef in Austrailia is one of the best place to explore.. so scary? maybe i dunno but i doubt if u're skilled :D

*hmmmmmmmmmm* Pretty quite interesting information...
Deafscuba, Why don't you try go over the ocean and make you first intridite(sp) lesson.. Worth try shot ?

Do you feel boring dive scuba in the lake ? Do sumth'n different challenge another location.... "willing do it ?"

This Amazon River looks good to swim in, DeafScuba.
Have you swim in that?

amazon_river_sunset.jpg

Miss*Pinocchio said:
This Amazon River looks good to swim in, DeafScuba.
Have you swim in that?

amazon_river_sunset.jpg
nice try :eek: those pinara will eat me *looks down*.. nah i cherish it!

LOL, yeah deafscuba, fish LOVE hot dogs!! :evil:

Scaries thing I have seen underwater? I guess that would have to be a big brown shark that I saw in South Carolina on one of the wrecks. Even then, it was not "scary" as much as you gave him some healthy RESPECT!!!
he was about 8' long
LOL

DeafScuba, is this your job? Or you do this for fun, I forgot what you said?
Well this is a good business, maybe you can teach all of us deaf people
how to scuba dive.

no its not my job yet.. but i'm somewhat planning on to having it as a job. salvage diver.. is what i'm kinda looking foward to.

but mainly its just for a hobby of my own. I just do it for fun, pleasure, and exploring.

Back