hey DeafSCUBA98

TTT

Reaction score
why do you have that ugly looking picture of whatever it is???

It really loses my appetite. What is that suppose to be
a fish with pins on it???

Can you remove that picture? Because ewww... it is so gross to look at...
HAHAHA... :aw: please.

TTT said:
why do you have that ugly looking picture of whatever it is???

It really loses my appetite. What is that suppose to be
a fish with pins on it???

Can you remove that picture? Because ewww... it is so gross to look at...
HAHAHA... :aw: please.
because it fits my personallity :P u have every right to complain about it.. and believe it or not i just like unique fishes :D

ok

how about this...

042-ugly.md.jpg

or this

coelacanth.jpg

Look tasty... yummy

Last edited:
u see.. once you get underwater u'll be seeing many beauties of fishes, unique animals.. underwater is just a totally different world... its like u're visiting Mars with aliens. a totally different world.. and its variety of species..

I love to learn Scuba but scary to "breathe w/air equipment in my full mouth" How can I breath nose??? *oh shucks*
Scary isn't it ?

Love to sightseeing under the water... Oh please.... *sigh* Many Deaf friends who live in Toronto and already cerficated the diving scuba... I'd love to join them but too far away within 2 hours and half.. plus driving through downtown may be extra another 30 or 40 minutes from hwy.

Just I've wanted to see "Tiger fishes" Beauitful... Few times, I've seen tiger fishes at the Aquiruiam (sp).

Bullym0m said:
I love to learn Scuba but scary to "breathe w/air equipment in my full mouth" How can I breath nose??? *oh shucks*
Scary isn't it ?

Love to sightseeing under the water... Oh please.... *sigh* Many Deaf friends who live in Toronto and already cerficated the diving scuba... I'd love to join them but too far away within 2 hours and half.. plus driving through downtown may be extra another 30 or 40 minutes from hwy.

Just I've wanted to see "Tiger fishes" Beauitful... Few times, I've seen tiger fishes at the Aquiruiam (sp).

Bullymom, I am in Trenton, a lot closer to you. If you and/or hubby ever want to check out what it is like, just give me a shout!

Many unique and beautiful fish in lakes around here, not as colorful as the anglerfish in deafscuba's sig, but real interesting to look at anyways! We also have some of the best shipwrecks in the world right here in Kingston!

canuckdiver,

Extremelly My jawbone wide open... That damn farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrest away from my homearea... You're living Trenton..

Mine here------*2 1/2 hours to go-------(Toronto)-----------another 3 1/2 hours to go Trenton,Ontario. Total will be 5 hours.

I live southwestern area.. nearby Port Stanley, Ontario within 10 minutes away and most closer to Erie Lake.

I'd love to..... *shout you* er um.. how's about summer time.. would be great for us... :)

Hey bullymom! Sorry, for some reason I thought you were in the ottawa area!

I get down to port stanley and port dover and windsor quite often during the summer.

hehe, here's the ugliest fish that I have EVER come across!!

hehe, it's ME!

Attachments

• Adam1-med.jpg
    Adam1-med.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
you never know that someday in the future might build underwater city somewhere in the future. This might be very interesting to find out in the future.

YEA I love viewing fish schooling around me. i go down to key largo for a couple of times. it is a wonderful place to dive n snorkel.

RedWolf said:
you never know that someday in the future might build underwater city somewhere in the future. This might be very interesting to find out in the future.
there's already a underwater hotel near FL. Key west.. its gotta be interesting going there.. i wanna try that someday :D

I mean theres talk 20 years ago about building houses underwater. Like you have your private sub go underwater to your home. I would love to wake up in the morning looking out my window full of fish swiming. But How can i watch TV? cant put a dish in the water.

Back