HEY CHERI & ^ANGEL^

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
HEY Cheri and Angel-- Since you both are twins--- OUT of my curiousity---

If you both are identicals, I am wondering in real life, how can people tell the different between you both?

What is the different traits from both of you? Any funny experiences that people have been confused who is who?? And any tricks, fools that you both done to them?

I know twins have special bonds, guts for each other if one of them got hurt, etc like that.

Hope I didnt say anything in offense or something? I am little nervous to ask question like this-- :( I just curious of twins' experiences lives. :cool: Since I have some friends who are triplets and twins. So I am curious about your both.

If there is a previous thread about this--- let me know. I am sorry if I asked again. I am new rookie in here of AD. *wink*

DelicPumpkPie, aww that soo sweet, I didn't expect to be so popluar while I was gone... Maybe I should go out more often out of state so I could be more missed.. hehehe...

Yes, They made a thread about us twin tootsie blondes already while back, Check it out and post questions if you like. :ily:

Again Thanks for thinking of us, That was super sweet! Now I gotta write you in my top list book of miss nice alldeaf member who being a sweetheart ;)

Cheri said:
DelicPumpkPie, aww that soo sweet, I didn't expect to be so popluar while I was gone... Maybe I should go out more often out of state so I could be more missed.. hehehe...

Yes, They made a thread about us twin tootsie blondes already while back, Check it out and post questions if you like. :ily:

Again Thanks for thinking of us, That was super sweet! Now I gotta write you in my top list book of miss nice alldeaf member who being a sweetheart ;)

AWWW :hug: thanks Cheri!!! :) :wiggle: I will find a day when I am not working and sit down and read those longgggg thread between you both-- right now i have been working and just go to work now. I was off for 2 days. :) THANKS again!!! :)

BUT--- who is evil and who is innocent angel? *snicker* :naughty:

I guess I am the evil one :( I try not to be, But what so fun about being so innocent? not breaking all the rules?, when I am so brave enough to break every rule in the book at my school years. Am I so bad? awww...
daz.gif

Cheri said:
I guess I am the evil one :( I try not to be, But what so fun about being so innocent? not breaking all the rules?, when I am so brave enough to break every rule in the book at my school years. Am I so bad? awww...
daz.gif

HAHAHA--- Guess you are the one that do tricks and fools the teachers? eh?

Everyone is allowed to be bad sometimes-- thats normal in their lives so rock on girl!

DelicPumpkPie said:
HAHAHA--- Guess you are the one that do tricks and fools the teachers? eh?

Everyone is allowed to be bad sometimes-- thats normal in their lives so rock on girl!

Yep! I was the bad to the bone, I told teachers off. I had cut classes, I punched a girl in the face gave her a bloody nose. Oppie and I have pulled my pants down in front of the principal the end of the school year, I have got whipped by the Principal many times.

And another idea I gave my sister ^Angel^ that we should switch classes to take an exam, She was having problems with Language and I was having problems with Math and we switched classes to take eachother exams to impressed our dad for a passing grade and it worked. :) The teachers were so blind to figured it out which was whom. :giggle: Far out!

Steel said:
I hear that twins can even read eachother's minds! :shock:

It's true, even I can read her without her telling me what she is thinking!... scary huh? :lol: ..

Cheri said:
Yep! I was the bad to the bone, I told teachers off. I had cut classes, I punched a girl in the face gave her a bloody nose. Oppie and I have pulled my pants down in front of the principal the end of the school year, I have got whipped by the Principal many times.

And another idea I gave my sister ^Angel^ that we should switch classes to take an exam, She was having problems with Language and I was having problems with Math and we switched classes to take eachother exams to impressed our dad for a passing grade and it worked. :) The teachers were so blind to figured it out which was whom. :giggle: Far out!

:eek2: FAR OUT!!! Teachers never found out and still not? LOL!

True about twins can read each other's minds?? HOW!?

I grew up with my twin, and we usually have the same mind when it comes to things around us, the more I am with her the more I know how she thinks or what she may say next, like when we are at my parent's house, there are times we say the same thing, or when she don't say anything, I just knew what she was going to say without her saying a word to me, but most of the time we don't think alike when it comes to a situation where we might disagree on something, Cheri is more of admit whatever comes on her mind, I am more of keeping things to myself....She is very outgoing, loves to talk with alot of people and isn't shy to say whatever comes on her mind or isn't afaird to speak out either, I on the other hand is very shy, don't talk much and mostly afaird to speak out ...I'm not that brave as she is....but she is more funni than I am....She makes everyone laugh when we're at work!

oh wow... i learned so much abt u, angel and cheri all in short time o.O theres a lot of stuff i never knew! its so kewl! :-P

my god u two are sooo funny!

Back