hey any street or dirt bikers? oh hello from bay area Ca

street, dirt bikers any deaf, hh, coda?

• Total voters
I'm ride 1300 Honda for street, and 2 stroke 250 ktm for dirt. What u guys got? Enjoy? Areas u ride?
This my first try for post thanks for your patience and join in chat. :roll:

Biker Bum here! :wave:

I ride 2003 BMW F650GS. I want to buy Yammie WR250R for offroad. and I've been considering exchanging my bike for either F650GS twin or Yammie Tenere because I need more power! :hmm:

Feel free to check out http://www.alldeaf.com/auto-talk/77026-motorcycle-thread-about-absolutely-nothing.html

gee i miss motorbikes but its not too bad...

I saw your original post that WR250 is too powerful for me. you mean for offroad purpose??? I dunno jack about offroad riding :dunno:

I saw your original post that WR250 is too powerful for me. you mean for offroad purpose??? I dunno jack about offroad riding :dunno:

well, basically its a MOTOCROSS 250cc engine with a spread out enduro gearbox...its not really a straight enduro engine, it could shock you,hell 125cc motocross bikes are scary fast seriously, I could beat 600cc fourstroke riders on my old RM125 on the track but if the rider was better than me he'd beat me on either one..., put it this way 125's take off are REALLY shocking, it would be ilke, you'd ride a couple of sloppy laps then get off the bike at the pits and sputter about 'what kind of people ride this thing, its not from this planet' im not joking, even this remark would be an understatement.
Hard core 2 strokes are great fun, Lots of fun but just be prepared for a shock when discovering their narrower, BRUTAL powerbands

for a first time dirt bike, you'd be better with a milder fourstrokes, dont get 400;s ( i know your trail/road bike is a 650) but 400cc CR-F are actually worlds different, trust me. Why dont you try go to a local MX track ask some local riders, for their opinions, and maybe if you're lucky, ask them for a short ride on a CR-F250 now yes that's a 250 four stroke, get a taste of that FIRST, then if theres a WR250 around at the same time and if you're on good terms with the owner of it, ask him too, just compare...
then you'd know what i mean,
im not condescending you, dirt bikes and road bikes are not comparable, my point is as does many experienced motorcyclist/offroad riders woudl tell you that cc ratings doesnt mean shit. Believe me 250s 2 strokes are BIG, like a road 750's sort off....and in saying so would you recommend learners to go and buy a GSXR750? absolutely not., not even a milder VFR750 (i want that)
That's all. WR250 may be cool ( ilike the bike too i actually used to want one i remember i did, actually i want a(im going back to trail riding _id be looking at a Husquvarna WR360).
As for a Yamaha WR250 2 stroke, I'm afraid i doubt its a right bike for you. 200cc actual 2 stroke enduros (which i doubt they make now) would be good, still quite fast just more forgiving and less weight to throw around in tricky manouvering, 4 strokes are tad porkier yes, but in the hillside stall and restarts, its far far easier to get back into action and out of real trouble than you would with a 2 stroke.

yes for off-road purpose, it would be too much, stay with a fourstroke until you gain a fair bit of dirt/sand/mud/hills/forest/track riding experience

well, basically its a MOTOCROSS 250cc engine with a spread out enduro gearbox...its not really a straight enduro engine, it could shock you,hell 125cc motocross bikes are scary fast seriously, I could beat 600cc fourstroke riders on my old RM125 on the track but if the rider was better than me he'd beat me on either one..., put it this way 125's take off are REALLY shocking, it would be ilke, you'd ride a couple of sloppy laps then get off the bike at the pits and sputter about 'what kind of people ride this thing, its not from this planet' im not joking, even this remark would be an understatement.
Hard core 2 strokes are great fun, Lots of fun but just be prepared for a shock when discovering their narrower, BRUTAL powerbands

for a first time dirt bike, you'd be better with a milder fourstrokes, dont get 400;s ( i know your trail/road bike is a 650) but 400cc CR-F are actually worlds different, trust me. Why dont you try go to a local MX track ask some local riders, for their opinions, and maybe if you're lucky, ask them for a short ride on a CR-F250 now yes that's a 250 four stroke, get a taste of that FIRST, then if theres a WR250 around at the same time and if you're on good terms with the owner of it, ask him too, just compare...
then you'd know what i mean,
im not condescending you, dirt bikes and road bikes are not comparable, my point is as does many experienced motorcyclist/offroad riders woudl tell you that cc ratings doesnt mean shit. Believe me 250s 2 strokes are BIG, like a road 750's sort off....and in saying so would you recommend learners to go and buy a GSXR750? absolutely not., not even a milder VFR750 (i want that)
That's all. WR250 may be cool ( ilike the bike too i actually used to want one i remember i did, actually i want a(im going back to trail riding _id be looking at a Husquvarna WR360).
As for a Yamaha WR250 2 stroke, I'm afraid i doubt its a right bike for you. 200cc actual 2 stroke enduros (which i doubt they make now) would be good, still quite fast just more forgiving and less weight to throw around in tricky manouvering, 4 strokes are tad porkier yes, but in the hillside stall and restarts, its far far easier to get back into action and out of real trouble than you would with a 2 stroke.

:ty: for info

looks like I better reconsider! :hmm:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am not in the least bit interest in Motorbike or motorcycle or whatever. Funny, that you are not interest in the discussion about deaf perspective or Deaf Culture or anything. :confused: If you are d/Deaf, then it is all right with me here. :hmm:

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

im deaf but im really into dirt bikes since i was 12 and now im 20 but about be 21 soon and i been riding dirt bikes its my passion thats thing i really love to do and i always thinkign about dirt bikes .. let me tell you different between two strokes and 4 strokes.... for 2 strokes are for aggressive riders which i love 2 strokes and 4 strokes for more powerfull and handle good but i will getting new one 250f 4strokes .... and so i can starting motocross racing ... im from southern cali derset theres alot of jumps and tracks ... i always ride like everyday....

its recycled parts from he russian Lada cars...
yes we all are deaf, however part of our life's interests are bikes, riding, where, how what,, and to be able to share this info along deafies then our culture comes out in how each one displays it by how they have developed .. so men in action but the connections will come along the way while engaged in the activities.. and we also learn from others view and culture too.... its mix and match dude

Awesome, get her a skateboard! I did it as a kid until I got my license and car at 16, sure kept me out of trouble.. the fort Bragg I referred to is in California ... Pacific ocean. Its a beautiful place to camp, fish, abalone dive, mtn bike, hike. Oh man I miss it now lol _

*I got he a skateboard that she fits good(its tinkerbell lol) for Christmas 2010 and just got her the right helmet and pads for her 5th b-day. I just gotta find the time to take her to the local skate park. I'm hoping someone there will maybe work with her a little and not charge me anything. B/c I can't afford "lessons".

*OH OK!! That is cool. sorry I made you miss it...lol. It does sound like an amazing place.

I'm planning on taking Gabby to the skate park next week as long as nothing happens in the family. TTYL :) again :ty:

:smoking::rockon::cheers:Here comes fall and winter! For those hardcore dirt bikers u know what I mean, mud and better traction. Fewer people at the bike Parks. I recently did valve adjustment on my wr250 f Yamaha and took it to Hollister. Oh man what a difference it made to change the shim on the cam. Now it rips the mtns! Anybody been riding?

Back