Help!!!

LisaMarie said:
i was going to do that at oringinally but then his frateinty brothers asked me if i was gonna plan anything for his bday at all or not.. i said not really.. they said i shld! since he have PLENTY friends around and always ALWAYS party together. Whoever have a bday party they always throw it and we always come to their parites.. they always come to our parties too soo i kinda of dont want to break the traditional. beside its his 40th. its kinda big deal... if its 41 or anything then ill go with simply bday dinner

you are right.. 40th is kinda a big deal .. yeah u can do it next year ha.. :D like i said just a thought.. i was just trying to help as you said u didnt have much of money.. but like others said have a potluck along with beers and cake .. hope he will have fun! :D

during the party.. i ll ask people to come and stand on the stage or higher floor to tell a story about Scott... any funny or embarrassed story about him! so that way everybody can have something to say about Scott... ?? what do u think?

im going to ask friends to post some pictures so i can make a big poster filled up with his pictures all over and have friends sign on the poster.. something like that. .. ???

Luckysmile23 said:
you are right.. 40th is kinda a big deal .. yeah u can do it next year ha.. :D like i said just a thought.. i was just trying to help as you said u didnt have much of money.. but like others said have a potluck along with beers and cake .. hope he will have fun! :D
dont get me wrong. i appericate your input thoughts! :) yeah im kinda tight on budget cuz we are building our house but but i guess i have to give up some small stuff so i can spend on scotts bday?? mm im trying to figure out how to save money and any ideas would be greatly appericate!!!

i did potlock i not mind cooking
i make sweet stuffs cuz i am good at it
i did potlock lot i don't mind

good luck lisamarie on the party

LisaMarie said:
To be frankly, i never like the idea of potluck.. i wld feel stupid if i ask them to bring one of their dish to share because im the one who host the party therefore its my responsible?? is that right?? ehh...

Any idea abt games?? or something to do at the party?? rather than just eat, drink and talk.. i want to do something really fun at the party.. how can i surprise Scott (my hubby) without make it so obviously because if i bring him to the camping resort hell notice his friends cars... ???
Strip for him?? how about that?? It can be a gift from you to him?? It doesn't cost anything!! LOL :whistle:

Back