Help buy a laptop

Neo said:
Did you know that Apple hardware made in China?
DHB is correct about PC hardware too.
There are many things made in China and other parts of Asia including many of the parts that go into making cars. Yep... that Ford you are driving is mostly manufactured outside of the US but probably ASSEMBLED in the USA. It doesn't make it a bad thing. Labor is cheaper in Asian countries which is why many US companies farm out work to them. On average they can get 5 workers for the price of 1 us worker so the cost of manufacturing goes way down. I'm not saying I agree with this practice but what I am saying is that its normal nowadays and I wouldn't shy away from a product because it (or some of its components) are made overseas. If you stick with the top players in the industury you will do just fine.

Neo said:
Did you know that Apple hardware made in China?

DHB is correct about PC hardware too.

I think that most Apple hardware made in Tawain. Most computer batteries are probably made in China. It does same thing for PC, too. What a jerk... our people need a job...

I am agreed with you. There are many technology patents. IBM and Intel makes USA chips the best. PowerPC, Powers, and many chipsets. None of another countries can match the power of USA chipsets am I right? Countries make memory flash cards. Labors in countries are cheaper to manfacture computers. You know there are small silicon valley boomings in Colorado. Some are helping Intel and IBM to make better silicon.

Don't get a Dell. My friends have had nothing but trouble with Dell laptops--random crashes, freezes, screen problems, touchpad problems, you name it!

One question about laptops: Which processor use less power? AMD or Intel?
I am more concern about laptop's battery life demands on AMD or Intel. My mom's laptop is HP, run on Intel (2.8 ghz) and ATI chip.
I'm planning to get a laptop from HP because they had good parts I could to customize for gaming and photo editing.

Back