Help and What is midlife crisis??

Doesn't sound like a case of midlife crisis to me. It sounds as if you need to take a little break from being so responsible for everything. That can lead to isolation and depression. Let a few things go and have some fun. The work will still be there waiting on you tomorrow.

You might want to be a bit more assertive about asking for help with chores and such.

A mid life crisis is when you run out and buy a mustang convertible and your wife leaves you. Then you deplete your savings to sell the house and get the divorce (but you keep the dogs!!!). Then you find yourself a new sexy gal to be our girlfriend and you join AllDeaf and make. Bunch of grand new friends!!!

Or maybe that's just me??? :giggle:

A mid life crisis is when you run out and buy a mustang convertible and your wife leaves you. Then you deplete your savings to sell the house and get the divorce (but you keep the dogs!!!). Then you find yourself a new sexy gal to be our girlfriend and you join AllDeaf and make. Bunch of grand new friends!!!

Sounds textbook to me!:lol:

I disagree (of course! ) - you buy a Harley, not Mustang convertible :giggle:
oh, and let these remaining wisps grow long :lol:

Fuzzy

I disagree (of course! ) - you buy a Harley, not Mustang convertible :giggle:
oh, and let these remaining wisps grow long :lol:

Fuzzy

I agree... But at the time I thought with the mustang I would be keeping the wife. Had I only known, it would have been a Harley !!!!!

I agree... But at the time I thought with the mustang I would be keeping the wife. Had I only known, it would have been a Harley !!!!!

In retrospect, you would have probably bought the Harley to speed up the leaving process.:lol:

Back