Help and What is midlife crisis??

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want to know why that I am not myself. For example, many of my friends tried to contact me. I did avoid them and not ready chatting? Furthermore, I just want a quiet myself! :dunno: Why?

I just talked to my close friends about it, and they think that maybe I am in midlife crisis? I am only 40ish :shock:

My other friends think that I take too much care and clean to my big house, huge garden, horse, puppy, kitties, two kids, part time college and other to do by myself. :shock: It made me so exhausted. I only get help from my partner who comes home every weekend!:eek3:

What is matter with me???:hmm:

Do something out of character for you, go nuts.
Don't worry, you are not abnormal.

midlife crisis: its when a person who is like a goody 2 shoes decides to start using and selling coke and getting busted for it. Then out of the jail goes on a money making rampage while collecting up all the hookers and bling bling.

That.

You're alright here, dont owrry.

Mayve you're taking care of everything else and not giving urself anytime for YOU...could be ur overwhelmed with the every day routine......maybe pick one day of the week to relax and do what you want to do. It might help, Otherwise, maybe seeing ur family doctor and having a good conversation with him/herm to find out if ur really, actually going thru a mid-life crisis.

Become older more settle down at home and family than social. I become more social only out of the states than New England due to keep my low profile.

I think its normal. I do that sometimes too. I am too exhausted after doing the errands at home, then work and be a sport mom, taxi mom and keep kids busy. I know I am outgoing person but i enjoy myself on my own quiet time too. If i am all alone without kids then i ll call friends but kids are always with me. i feel mellow.

I am sure that the thanksgiving is on the way, you ll be busy going out with friends again and talk to friends again but it is like a recycle.

it is perfectly normal and it's my opinion. LOL

Thank you all...

I want to say thank my two friends and brother will take my two girls away from me. My mate, and I will be first time to be alone to away togehter for last 10 years ago. We will be staying two nights at the hotel in November! :D

This will answer your question

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jMUi-O9TA]Hilarious Brick Karate Chop Attemp - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, that didn't help one bit. :laugh2:

Well..related to that video, he been trained for many years, with precision punches and now this, he missed a wide swath of cinder blocks..it's a signature of midlife crisis...<grin> I'm sure he's feeling old.

Really how they reach midlife crisis...it's varies.... when he hit either 40's or 50's, he will feel depresses, no women will attracted to him, compulsive buy.. like him ordered the Ferrari. He's going to get the whole mid-life crisis package in it. Getting a grey hair... penis starting to wimp. All the imagine you can get.. that when it will hit him, realizing half of his life is gone.
You know becoming more self conscious of how he will look later life.

I'm already past 50, I don't see anything that hit me and I'm still childish, imature and wacko....

I think you are just trying to make me feel better since I already passed 40 and I don't think I've had a mid life crisis yet.

Wait... does buying a Mustang convertable count as a mid-life crisis?

I think you are just trying to make me feel better since I already passed 40 and I don't think I've had a mid life crisis yet.

Wait... does buying a Mustang convertable count as a mid-life crisis?

Really, the reason people feel that way because they didn't look at the positive apect of future life. IF you feel positive, outgoing, active then don't let this stupid words "MC" get into you.

Now as far as Mustang convertable...nah...

A little romantic get away is a great idea.

You don't mention how old your kids are, but could it be empty nest syndrome? My eldest is graduating high school this spring, which brings up all sorts of emotional issues for every one in the family (not just mom).

I also don't think that there's anything wrong with wanting some solitude sometimes. We all need it. Don't let others convince you that's wrong. Don't let other people define you.

There could be a reason that you're feeling different. A check up is always a good idea. If there are no medical issues, you might consider talking to a therapist (who will most likely tell you that you're perfectly normal).

Thank you all...

I want to say thank my two friends and brother will take my two girls away from me. My mate, and I will be first time to be alone to away togehter for last 10 years ago. We will be staying two nights at the hotel in November! :D

:naughty:

I am not surprised. I had two little nieces that my sister needed me to help her a lot. Lucky, I stopped by at her house in the same town where I used to live. I took her dog out for a long walk in the woods three times a week. I was out of energy to do all the work and food shoppings because she had to work part time job far away everyday. That was 15 years ago. That's why your kids drain your energy once a while without aware of it because you get to use it everyday. That's normal for everyone. Hey, I tried to call you, but I understand it now.

Back