Hell's Kitchen

San Dimas, CA (About 30 min from Los Angeles) That's why I think we shouldn't say who's out till then next day, and then we can discuss it. :)

DeafMonkey said:
Ohhhhhh where your friend live in west??? :)

LakeTahoe said:
San Dimas, CA (About 30 min from Los Angeles) That's why I think we shouldn't say who's out till then next day, and then we can discuss it. :)
well ppl cant help talk abt this... they dont mean to put here...

LakeTahoe said:

Ohhhh I got it or maybe your friend dont open this thread till your friend watch that show then come back and open this thread??? I guess hehe :giggle: :dunno:

TweetyBird said:
well ppl cant help talk abt this... they dont mean to put here...

Yeah that is true :lol: just like I said LakeThaoe's friend dont come and open this thread till done watch on tv show then come back and open this thread that I just guess so :lol: :giggle: :dunno:

LakeTahoe said:
Next Monday, please do not post till the west coast watch it. It is not fair and spoil their show on Monday. So next day would be good idea. My best friend said DON'T TELL ME!! I don't want to spoiled the show!!! I said I respect that. :)

Ok my mouth is zipping until Monday is over :scatter:

What time in Califorina now? my time is 10:02 pm :)

I zipped my mouth or my hands wont to said till what time Califorina now :)

3 hrs difference

its now 7. :)

DeafMonkey said:
What time in Califorina now? my time is 10:02 pm :)

I zipped my mouth or my hands wont to said till what time Califorina now :)

well i'm glad that Virginia change around. I notice shes passion in the foods. Well, i think Virginia should be winner. Wow its best compition. (sp)

that keith is surely stink attitude.

SherryCherish said:
well i'm glad that Virginia change around. I notice shes passion in the foods. Well, i think Virginia should be winner. Wow its best compition. (sp)

Dont to said yet wait for someone who is from Calforina to come back cause we are different time and dont want to spoil from in here lol :lol: wait till they come and post then we can start it lol :lol: tha tis why I dont want to said till someone from calforina to said something lol :lol:

SherryCherish said:

KEITH DOES HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE, EVEN HIS HAIR-DO WHICH I AM GLAD TO SEE THE LAST OF IT. LOL

Yeah Keith have bad attidude! tsk tsk at him lol .. I was hoping that Virgirina to go home but dang unless it is good that Keith is go home without bad swearing alots :lol:

next week I saw all crew are come back !!! but Heather and Virgirina gonna be a chef to tell them what to do :lol:

I hoping that Heather gonna be winning in next week :fingersx: :D lol

I was kinda upset that Keith has to go...he did a GREAT job cooking but his attuides does sucks! Oh, well!

Sooo wait and see who is winning next Monday! ARGH..counting thd days. LOL!

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah Keith have bad attidude! tsk tsk at him lol .. I was hoping that Virgirina to go home but dang unless it is good that Keith is go home without bad swearing alots :lol:

next week I saw all crew are come back !!! but Heather and Virgirina gonna be a chef to tell them what to do :lol:

I hoping that Heather gonna be winning in next week :fingersx: :D lol

LakeTahoe said:
I was kinda upset that Keith has to go...he did a GREAT job cooking but his attuides does sucks! Oh, well!

Sooo wait and see who is winning next Monday! ARGH..counting thd days. LOL!

Oh yeah ! :lol: .. I was stand up and said be virginria virgirnia virgirnia virgirnia virgirnia till Ramsy said Keith and I was AWWW DAMN GORDON RAMSAY!!!!!!! with my LOUD voice lol :lol: make me why make virgirnia to stay safe arghhhh my ex bf think that he like virgirnia I have no idea :lol: .. and also I HATE COMMERICAL when Ramsay said " IS " then commerical oh fuck I hate that lol I hate commerical make me said awww damn it !!! lol :lol:

Oh yeah...I hate when he says that "is" then commericals come on! GRR!

DeafMonkey said:
Oh yeah ! :lol: .. I was stand up and said be virginria virgirnia virgirnia virgirnia virgirnia till Ramsy said Keith and I was AWWW DAMN GORDON RAMSAY!!!!!!! with my LOUD voice lol :lol: make me why make virgirnia to stay safe arghhhh my ex bf think that he like virgirnia I have no idea :lol: .. and also I HATE COMMERICAL when Ramsay said " IS " then commerical oh fuck I hate that lol I hate commerical make me said awww damn it !!! lol :lol:

Well...I watched it last night and couldn't believe that Keith had a bad attitude, but Virgina was doing good I was surprised to see that. I am not sure if Virginia did cheat or not from studying in the book that she bought from Gordon...so far I don't know who I want Heather or Virgina to win for next Monday. I guess we will have to wait and find out for sure. It is going to be a big challenges (sp?)

woOoOoo I told you... I knew it all along about keith..

Virginia is deserved it...

I was about right... beacuse Keith is lying to Heather all along.. Heather is learned her lesson.... Why Heather is screaming and happy hugging Virginia???

I'm very happy, Keith is out of the picture by hell kitchen!

BabyAngel said:
Well...I watched it last night and couldn't believe that Keith had a bad attitude, but Virgina was doing good I was surprised to see that. I am not sure if Virginia did cheat or not from studying in the book that she bought from Gordon...so far I don't know who I want Heather or Virgina to win for next Monday. I guess we will have to wait and find out for sure. It is going to be a big challenges (sp?)

YES!!! that is what I am thinking that Heather told her that she looked up from Ramsay's book. If she winning then become chef then later without the book and she make on her own later other ppl eat to taste what she make yucks!!! something like that. Heather and Keith are doing on there own make without book. It make me wonder why Ramsay pick Virgina to stay didnt sent her home and Heather doing work hard hmm.

GalaxyAngel said:
woOoOoo I told you... I knew it all along about keith..

Virginia is deserved it...

I was about right... beacuse Keith is lying to Heather all along.. Heather is learned her lesson.... Why Heather is screaming and happy hugging Virginia???

I'm very happy, Keith is out of the picture by hell kitchen!

Keith should have shut his mouth when sissy Chef Ramsay (why I called him fraking sissy? None of deafies are competitors. IF Chef Ramsay demand an apology from me, I am not gonna to say unless I get into his third series.... :mrgreen: )

Heather is right that Virginia cheated for recently purchasing the Ramsay's cook book when she won the perfect receipt....

I bet Heather is better than Virginia....

Hey Chef Ramsay, You are full of the whale sperm soup....

Back