Hell's Kitchen

BabyAngel said:
I like to watch that because it's so funny to watch the boss (what's his name??? I forget) to get pissed off at those people!

Gordon Ramsey ?? :lol:

Steel X said:
I dont like Gordon and he is definetly an asshole...

one customer was unsatifised with the food and she went up there to complain but Gordan told her to wait 30 seconds and then he told her to get her breasts off the counter because she was showing her cleavage and then she got pissed off and ruined the other customer's food and walked out of the restuant and Gordon acted like nothing happened so he should be one who gets kicked off the kicthen than the rest cause he doesnt even respect the customers.

You're misunderstand what Gordon say..

Reason.. Best welfare to have healthly foods.. Do you allow women's breast laid on the closer the order foods? Ramsay have to rights speak it out , Move your breast away from the order foods which foods is sitting.. She complain about waiting for foods.. Ramsay already told her, It's 30 seconds.. Why can't she wait for 30 seconds..? She is lost respect.. and shoved the order foods threw away.. Whoa.. Wha.... a bitch she done? That's fine she's leaving the Hell Kitchen.

My opnion is..

Virgina is deserved to win completion.. what more she trying to get there and imrpove her work fast pace... I applaud her for efforts work cooking.. Of course I do understand why, Virgina really being honestly speak it out that she felt not right place work hot cooking... Wow, Impressive she spoke it out front of Ramsay..

When Virgina was won the completion.. Why heck Heather being jealousy and angry bickering againist her.. Wha.. a joke? I've seen whole 1st session show til end.. Virgina has been 4th row out of line... and knew she isn't trying her best do efforts working hard fast pace.. Now finally she deserved once won the completion..

I don't care what They are kept stabbing their back.. like everyone are here same thing.. No Difference..

Sara, She is extreme funny woman ever I seen what she doing.. *squirting* and talk herself.. all she want think postive and enjoy.. Look Heather still angry and grining her.. WTF??? Why can't she stop being whine for everything ?

Keith, I felt he is trying to whipping women's assess and want completion againist them.. I believe he'll dare for this.. He's not doing good job as well since first show til end... He's being an excuse..

One thing, It's funny.. The salesperson (forgot his name) He kept smart ass and excuse smooth talker... but his hormoes really senstive sweating.. Made me lauff'n what he got one wet drop into the food... Wonderful camerman staring his face and nose... dripping water wet dropped into the cooking food pot.. (Me really lauff'n so hard), Oh yes, He's out of picture the hell kitchen...

By the way... Don't debate w/me okay.. Just my opnion.. Thank you!

:giggle: Yep! We yapped our head off while we watched Hell Kitchen last night! HEE HEE!

TweetyBird said:
yup LakeTahoe and i talked on aim while watched Hell Kitchen LOL!

LakeTahoe said:
:giggle: Yep! We yapped our head off while we watched Hell Kitchen last night! HEE HEE!
:rofl: yup yup we did.. will we do it again next monday ? :lol:

GalaxyAngel said:
My opnion is..

Virgina is deserved to win completion.. what more she trying to get there and imrpove her work fast pace... I applaud her for efforts work cooking.. Of course I do understand why, Virgina really being honestly speak it out that she felt not right place work hot cooking... Wow, Impressive she spoke it out front of Ramsay..

When Virgina was won the completion.. Why heck Heather being jealousy and angry bickering againist her.. Wha.. a joke? I've seen whole 1st session show til end.. Virgina has been 4th row out of line... and knew she isn't trying her best do efforts working hard fast pace.. Now finally she deserved once won the completion..

I don't care what They are kept stabbing their back.. like everyone are here same thing.. No Difference..

Sara, She is extreme funny woman ever I seen what she doing.. *squirting* and talk herself.. all she want think postive and enjoy.. Look Heather still angry and grining her.. WTF??? Why can't she stop being whine for everything ?

Keith, I felt he is trying to whipping women's assess and want completion againist them.. I believe he'll dare for this.. He's not doing good job as well since first show til end... He's being an excuse..

One thing, It's funny.. The salesperson (forgot his name) He kept smart ass and excuse smooth talker... but his hormoes really senstive sweating.. Made me lauff'n what he got one wet drop into the food... Wonderful camerman staring his face and nose... dripping water wet dropped into the cooking food pot.. (Me really lauff'n so hard), Oh yes, He's out of picture the hell kitchen...

:fart: @ you.. lol..... I am challeging you.. I decided it will be.. Keith..

oo.. Heather...umm...

lol.. not Virgina.. she always messed up or doesnt have "time or on time" I wouldnt hire someone who are like that..

MsGiglz said:
:fart: @ you.. lol..... I am challeging you.. I decided it will be.. Keith..

oo.. Heather...umm...

lol.. not Virgina.. she always messed up or doesnt have "time or on time" I wouldnt hire someone who are like that..

I concur that Keith is possibly gonna to be a winner. He is a stronger competitor than Virgina....

GalaxyAngel said:
My opnion is..

I understand about your opnion .. :)

Bowak said:
i love that show but my work keeps me busy so i get no time to watch that show dang. So Sara is out,eh? what did she do wrong ?

Sara is very weakness cook with fish (salmon). She burned two salmons then gone. Gordon ask her where is salmon then she said I dont know where is at then Gordon ask her what is order table and she answer #20 table guy(black hair I dont remember his name) check and found nothing on service table. Gordon is waiting for salmons is need service. Sara said salmons is maxed out from freezer then Gordon is real big pissed off. My opinon I watch show and I remember Sara start cook two salmons in few 30 minutes later after that I dont see Sara cooking salmons. I was suspect she must be dumped cause burn salmons in somewhere. I was suspect Sara is lie to Gordon. That reason Sara is lost and bye gone. Please clarity me if is was correct or i missing point out? Thanks.

I always saw this show on commercial, I was like whoa! I wish I can watch it, but always conflict with WWE RAW, so am watching WWE RAW over Hell's Kicthen, ha

Next Monday, please do not post till the west coast watch it. It is not fair and spoil their show on Monday. So next day would be good idea. My best friend said DON'T TELL ME!! I don't want to spoiled the show!!! I said I respect that. :)

LakeTahoe said:
Next Monday, please do not post till the west coast watch it. It is not fair and spoil their show on Monday. So next day would be good idea. My best friend said DON'T TELL ME!! I don't want to spoiled the show!!! I said I respect that. :)

Ohhhhhh where your friend live in west??? :)

Back