Hello !

thank you.. yeah i know.. I'm consider to have one more later in future, see how it goes first. Then i'm DONE! lol

SherryCherish said:
thank you.. yeah i know.. I'm consider to have one more later in future, see how it goes first. Then i'm DONE! lol

Oh thats wonderful ! ! depends how u feel in the future and see if u want other or not... Good luck in labor ! ! Ya know how labor is ! ugh ugh ! ahh ! ! :Oops:

:hug: am suprised to see you here as member even before I met ya in person at that thanksgiving party last year....

Shiva said:
:hug: am suprised to see you here as member even before I met ya in person at that thanksgiving party last year....

Yeah, Im trying to remmy you ! lol..

keep in touch by email... So, I might know u ! ! :fingersx:

ScubaladyTx said:
Hi ! !
Both of them...! ! Where did u go ? for scuba diving ? ?

M- :fly3:
lake superior, ironton lake, crosby lake in the cold lakes LOL would like to try the cave dives in fla keys

also heard there's cave dives in lake michigan.. i'm curious to go there someday

wanted to try ice dives soon.. this winter i hope.

lake superior have huge loads of shipwrecks. pretty creepy.. if you've seen "ghost ship" its similar :P

ah welcome back..

i m little worried about my trip to cozumel in mexico next two weeks because hurricane wilma already hit that place today. *sigh*.. i plan to do snorkeling down there unfortunately bec my diving license expired already and it may be no good place for snorkeling or diving for a while.

welcome0lu.gif
To All Deaf :angel:

deafclimber said:
ah welcome back..

i m little worried about my trip to cozumel in mexico next two weeks because hurricane wilma already hit that place today. *sigh*.. i plan to do snorkeling down there unfortunately bec my diving license expired already and it may be no good place for snorkeling or diving for a while.

Oh Yeah ! ! i saw that news.. VERY sad... I hope everything will work out for u go there in Cozumel ! Good luck ! !

Have fun there ! ! :dance2:

Back