Hello !

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Hello, Im Melissa... and from Texas... Hooray ! ! :fly3:

Hi again,

I not been here since in 2003 ~ Wow.... Because my hands re full of 3 kids ! !

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away!

I understandable issues your full hands w/your 3 children..

as same I have 3 children.. :D

Yeah, My husband and I have been go to Mexico every year in summer for scuba diving..

why dont ya guys trying ! y'll love it ! !

GalaxyAngel said:
Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away!

I understandable issues your full hands w/your 3 children..

as same I have 3 children.. :D

Tell me about it ! Lol

My kids ages re 7 boy, 6 girl and 3 boy!

Thats it ! !

ScubaladyTx said:
Tell me about it ! Lol

My kids ages re 7 boy, 6 girl and 3 boy!

Thats it ! !

*exhales breath carried away* Sure.. I'm happy..

I have two boys 14 and 9 yrs old and one daughter 11 yrs old..

Rest of all my children are nearly pre-teen but little son still kid.. LOL

Hello Melissa,

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

^Angel^ said:
Hello Melissa,

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Oh thank u ! !

Im glad to be back here... and havent been here since 2003... My kids steal my time ! My children comes first...

right now, Im trying to catch here news up! Wow.. there are so many ! ! :dunno:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf ScubaladyTx. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here on AllDeaf. It's great to have you back!!! Have fun posting, and would love to hear your scuba diving stories!!! :)

Hi Welcome back.. yeah kids are handful, same here. I have 3 yr old son and 4 yr old stepdaughter, also is expecting, due in Feb!

Welcome (back) to Alldeaf ScubaladyTx! Scuba diving down in Mexico must be quite an awesome thing to do to keep you and your husband going down every year in the summer...what do you like best about scuba diving and why down in Mexico? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay! ;)

ScubaladyTx said:
Yeah, My husband and I have been go to Mexico every year in summer for scuba diving..

why dont ya guys trying ! y'll love it ! !
I love scuba diving and yeah i agree everyone should try.. its a new world of experience! explore the new world..

where in mexico.. cuzumel or cancun or others?

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your interesting posts here with us :thumb:

SherryCherish said:
Hi Welcome back.. yeah kids are handful, same here. I have 3 yr old son and 4 yr old stepdaughter, also is expecting, due in Feb!

Oh congrats ! ! u must excited to having other baby on the way... ;)

Yeah, Thats why, I have 3 kids.. thats enuff! but I really enjoy be mom ! !

Roadrunner said:
Welcome (back) to Alldeaf ScubaladyTx! Scuba diving down in Mexico must be quite an awesome thing to do to keep you and your husband going down every year in the summer...what do you like best about scuba diving and why down in Mexico? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay! ;)

HI!

Oh well, many reasons, what I like about scuba diving...My fav is when I under the ocean and see MANY beautiful natural colorful fishes, x-sting and many things to see there... Here is http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2298/- (example)

So, u can click it and get idea what they look like ! ok ? ?

Why we always go to Mexcio ? Number one is very reasonable price and with all-inclusive.

M- :grouphug:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I love scuba diving and yeah i agree everyone should try.. its a new world of experience! explore the new world..

where in mexico.. cuzumel or cancun or others?

Hi ! !
Both of them...! ! Where did u go ? for scuba diving ? ?

M- :fly3:

Back