Hello

:welcome:

Selamat pagi Arul!:wave: Khabar baik. Thank you. Lol you hate wearing hearing aids? me too! if I wear hearing too long i will feel uncomfortable. So when you're visiting Malaysia again, tell me! So I can come and meet you :lol:
Hope to hear from you soon. Byee!

I may come to M'sia at the end of the year. We can meet up probably in KL or PJ. Will let you know about it.
How did you manage to learn both Malay and English in school? I find it difficult to learn another language. Even today, I can only speak English and am very bad at speaking in Tamil! Even my family from M'sia are a little disappointed with me and sometimes make fun of me cause i could not pronounce many tamil words properly. Tamil language is real tongue twister! :lol:
Bye...

I may come to M'sia at the end of the year. We can meet up probably in KL or PJ. Will let you know about it.
How did you manage to learn both Malay and English in school? I find it difficult to learn another language. Even today, I can only speak English and am very bad at speaking in Tamil! Even my family from M'sia are a little disappointed with me and sometimes make fun of me cause i could not pronounce many tamil words properly. Tamil language is real tongue twister! :lol:
Bye...

you're coming at end of the year? great! I don't know. Well actually I can speak Malay fluently but sucks at english, I can't even pronounce the word right :roll: Sometimes I feel down because of it. But I'm still trying to improve my english. So don't worry, It's just not you that have problem learning another language. I got the same problem also! :lol:
Send me message anytime ok . Byeee. :wave:

Back