Hello

Adelah96

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm Adelah from Malaysia :) I wanna make more friends. I'm deaf in my left ear and hard of hearing with my right ear. Sometimes it's hard to be deaf. But sometimes it's lighten my day up. Because my family and I can laugh of our misscommunication :lol:. Lol. So what's up? :wave:

:welcome: to alldeaf!

Which part in Malaysia?

I've always wanted to visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and it is only 4 hours away from Singapore.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Thank you! I live at Selangor, Malaysia. It's not so far from Kuala Lumpur. Just 2 hours from my place :lol:

I'm new here I had an accident when i was 12 and I've been deaf for nearly 4 years in my right ear!

I decided to learn sign language now because we never know.

And also I'm working with children and one is deaf so I want to be able to communicate with her.

Hope to find friends to chat with here !!

Bye

I'm new here I had an accident when i was 12 and I've been deaf for nearly 4 years in my right ear!

I decided to learn sign language now because we never know.

And also I'm working with children and one is deaf so I want to be able to communicate with her.

Hope to find friends to chat with here !!

Bye

I'm born deaf but I never learn sign language. It's just Single Sided Deafness. Because I can't hear anything in left ear but I can still hear with my right ear, even though I have to use hearing aids and its hard sometimes. But there's nothing I can do about my left ear, its profound hearing loss. Maybe I will learn sign language later because I think it is really important. Do you think so? Bye :wave:

I'm born deaf but I never learn sign language. It's just Single Sided Deafness. Because I can't hear anything in left ear but I can still hear with my right ear, even though I have to use hearing aids and its hard sometimes. But there's nothing I can do about my left ear, its profound hearing loss. Maybe I will learn sign language later because I think it is really important. Do you think so? Bye :wave:

Yes, absolutely. You can learn to sign in your own country. I don't know if they have ASL (American Sign language) in your country. I am sure Malaysia have a Malaysia Sign Language where you can attend a sign language class. It would be good for you to learn so that you can communicate with other Deaf in your community. Usually you will find them in big city near to your home. :fingersx: :hmm:

Hello everybody. I'm Adelah from Malaysia :) I wanna make more friends. I'm deaf in my left ear and hard of hearing with my right ear. Sometimes it's hard to be deaf. But sometimes it's lighten my day up. Because my family and I can laugh of our misscommunication :lol:. Lol. So what's up? :wave:

Selamat Pagi Adelah, Apa Khabar? Saya nama Arul dari India. :wave:
Welcome to AD. I know a bit of malay cause my mum's from Taiping, Malaysia. I also have similar problem like you. I am deaf in my right ear and heard of hearing in left ear and I have to wear hearing aid although I hate it. :lol:
I visit Malaysia often and really miss the food there especially the street hawker food and also miss hanging out at mamak shops!!
Cheers and Selamat Tinggal!!:welcome:

Yes, absolutely. You can learn to sign in your own country. I don't know if they have ASL (American Sign language) in your country. I am sure Malaysia have a Malaysia Sign Language where you can attend a sign language class. It would be good for you to learn so that you can communicate with other Deaf in your community. Usually you will find them in big city near to your home. :fingersx: :hmm:

Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Looking for some classes to attend. :lol:

Selamat Pagi Adelah, Apa Khabar? Saya nama Arul dari India. :wave:
Welcome to AD. I know a bit of malay cause my mum's from Taiping, Malaysia. I also have similar problem like you. I am deaf in my right ear and heard of hearing in left ear and I have to wear hearing aid although I hate it. :lol:
I visit Malaysia often and really miss the food there especially the street hawker food and also miss hanging out at mamak shops!!
Cheers and Selamat Tinggal!!:welcome:

Selamat pagi Arul!:wave: Khabar baik. Thank you. Lol you hate wearing hearing aids? me too! if I wear hearing too long i will feel uncomfortable. So when you're visiting Malaysia again, tell me! So I can come and meet you :lol:
Hope to hear from you soon. Byee!

Back