Hello I am a lesbian, partially deaf

I don't think she was really pushed away by the talk... I think that we get a lot of posters here who post once or twice and just leave. I have seen her post outside of this thread in other posts, maybe she just decided she wanted to avoid some of the backlash and was mature about it. :hmm:

Hmm. Could be. I just hate to see GLBT people being pushed away from anti-gay rants. =\

Hmm. Could be. I just hate to see GLBT people being pushed away from anti-gay rants. =\

One of the few threads you'd think they be able to safely post something without any anti-gay comments. I know moderators have a difficult time finding a balance, but if I were one, I would not allow such negative comments in any GLBT Lounge thread.

You know how u fight with someone ? I m lesbian male

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf
I m deaf and little cp

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

You know how u fight with someone ? I m lesbian male

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf
I m deaf and little cp

Oh like we haven't heard that a million times over. :roll:

If I had a penny every time I heard a guy say he was a lesbian male, or a lesbian in a guys body or something to that extent, my medical school would be completely paid for... no joke... seriously... it's that often. If I had a penny for that and every time a guy said I'm only a lesbian because I haven't found the right dick yet, or just haven't slept with him yet... I'd not only have medical school paid for... I'd have both motorcycle loans paid off, school paid for and probably part of my mortgage... :roll: It never gets old for you, does it... HAR HAR HAR... :roll: :mad: Funny, isn't it? :roll:

Wow, uh what's this thread about again.......
Something about a hockey player right?

Back