Hello from Wisconsin

Welcome to AD, Anelgal2005!!! :D

Anelagal2005 said:
Aloha, I'm new here. I am deaf female and living in Wisconsin at present, but I really am native of my hometown of Hawaii. I like to make new friends or pen pals. I will be happy to answer those. if you are interesting to know about Hawaii. ask anyone who lives in Hawaii and be happy to make new friends, too. Unless for my old friends to keep in touch with me,too. :) When you feel free to ask me.

Are you Tisha?? I know who are you, its me Kristy and I am from Hawaii too.

i used to live in wisc myself... i grew up in wisc all of my life till last year i moved to ohio. mostly north of wisc then later i moved to southern of wisc.

G'day angelagal2005,

Sorry for the late welcome. But here it is. Anyway, welcome to AD, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here and in time, I hope you'll make friends as well penpals. I've been to Oahu and Hawaii several years ago and would like to visit again someday. Have yet to hit Wisconsin. :)

Cheers! :wave:

Hello &
14.gif

To Wisconsin from Hawaii? I'd love to hear that story! I have a friend on another board who moved from Mass to Hawaii last year...that makes more sense. Haha.

CoolieFroggie said:
yo! Welcome to AD... Enjoy your stay and post often..

I m also from Wisconsin too what part are u in?

I am in West Allis, Wisconsin. Thank for asking me about it.
:ty:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
welcome to AD.. enjoy your postings..

what makes u move to the mainland?
my new life & challenge with own experience that I learned alot since I moved to the mainland. Plus I made new friends from wisconsin & chicago, too. I contiune to meet new faces in other states with our friends when we are not busy. if you want to know more about this, so I will be happy to answer your question. when you are not busy, just pm me. Thanks

SpiceHD said:
i used to live in wisc myself... i grew up in wisc all of my life till last year i moved to ohio. mostly north of wisc then later i moved to southern of wisc.
That's cool. smile :)

greypoupon said:
To Wisconsin from Hawaii? I'd love to hear that story! I have a friend on another board who moved from Mass to Hawaii last year...that makes more sense. Haha.
oh nice to hear about it. Yeah I was used to live in Hawaii since 3 yrs ago. all right! if you love to hear more story, you can pm me or email to me. Thanks !

Back