Hello from Wisconsin

Anelagal2005

Reaction score
Aloha, I'm new here. I am deaf female and living in Wisconsin at present, but I really am native of my hometown of Hawaii. I like to make new friends or pen pals. I will be happy to answer those. if you are interesting to know about Hawaii. ask anyone who lives in Hawaii and be happy to make new friends, too. Unless for my old friends to keep in touch with me,too. :) When you feel free to ask me.

welcome to AD.. enjoy your postings..

what makes u move to the mainland?

Hola! Welcome to AD member and enjoy your forums smile...

Aloha from Hawaii and welcome to enjoy your being here smile. I remember you from Miss Deaf Hawaii! and my ex-neighborhood and classmate from college too. Wow glad you are here with AD forums you are more :welcome: and enjoy here too. :ily: :fruit:

Last edited:
Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Anelagal2005. I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AD. Have fun posting!!! Take care.

Thank you for giving the instruction. I really am appreciated that you showed me about this. Have a nice day

Welcome to AD and enjoy posting! I used to live in Wisconsin. How long have you lived in Wisconsin?

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Anelagal2005! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

yo! Welcome to AD... Enjoy your stay and post often..

I m also from Wisconsin too what part are u in?

Welcome to AD and hope you enjoy reading through all the threads in here and learn something new on each visit. :thumb:

Anelagal2005 said:
Aloha, I'm new here. I am deaf female and living in Wisconsin at present, but I really am native of my hometown of Hawaii. I like to make new friends or pen pals. I will be happy to answer those. if you are interesting to know about Hawaii. ask anyone who lives in Hawaii and be happy to make new friends, too. Unless for my old friends to keep in touch with me,too. :) When you feel free to ask me.
Hey this is your old from Hawaii who lives in California... Want to say Welcome on here honey... ALOHA FROM CALIFORNIA U KNOW WHO I AM> TALK TO U :welcome:

Did you enjoy it to hear from friendly welcome you to enjoy with ADers member wink

I am glad you enjoy it very much. wink

Back