Hello from San Diego

Ive always wanted to go to the Block but never been able to go due to no car.. oh well.

Wildhunt get a group of friends to go there its a lot of fun there. It gets really crowded.

Wildhunt and Andycane, deafnation is next week April 21, 2007 in Pomona, CA. You can check the website DeafNation » Language, Culture and Pride!

Not going, no ride.

and MANY people I know refuse to go up to Orange County for the block.. they don't want to go anymore so I know Im not going ever.

I wasn't aware of that deafnation event. What is it. I checked out the website. It seems like it just has seminars or something? I'm not sure what it is or what they do. I just might check it out, providing that I can get off work. Is anyone else going?

I wasn't aware of that deafnation event. What is it. I checked out the website. It seems like it just has seminars or something? I'm not sure what it is or what they do. I just might check it out, providing that I can get off work. Is anyone else going?

It's deaf expo huge gathering of deaf folks meeting. Probably tmobile, Sorenson, etc.. Will be there. Plus, entertainment is must see soo funny. Hope u get the day off to join this event. Its free starts at 9am to 6pm.
Every second Friday of the month is OC block at Starbucks meeting. We still til closing time haha

Back