Hello from Canada!!!

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Happy browsing and posting! :)

Happy New Year to you too. :)

Yes it is Dave101, glad ya like it here & Happy New You To You Also..Don't drink to much;)

Welcome to this Forum. Glad you like it!! Enjoy your staying. Happy New Year to you too!!

Wow this place is busy. Nice forum, love the layout, easy to get around, seems like a good place with lots of good people. Nice job wish I would of found you guys/gals long time ago!!!

I might not be much help in the hearing departemant yet although I was born with a hearing problem but I might be some help in the comp forum! :)

Take care & Happy New Year!!!

Dave

We do appreciate the fact that the owner did set this site up in greater hopes that the Deaf/HoH/Ci community have a meeting place to gather together from all parts of the world...and thus far, many have come in, stayed, passed through...etc., that helps keep this neat Forum constantly upbeat and going...ppls. like yourself and others bring about many thoughts, ideas, solutions and whatnots, that, also keep AD busy, yet, rockin' on!! :)

It also helps that the Mod Team I'm so honored to be an integral part of, helps keep things going smoothly and nicely within the site, so members of Alldeaf will have a place that they can keep coming back to and at the same time, enjoying the stay here.

Now, you made have missed out being in here in the past, you're here now and only hope that you will continue to enjoy this Forum...also, if you have any questions or concerns here in AD, please don't hesitate to ask any one of the Mods or Alex. ;)

(Mod Note: This thread was merged with your 'introduction' thread--)

~RR

Thanks for all the welcomes!!! Wow this place does rock. :)

(Mod Note: This thread was merged with your 'introduction' thread--)

~RR

Good idea merging the threads, makes it easier for all!!! A big HI to Alex & all the mods for a fine forum. I'm most definitely sticking around.

Merci beaucoup

Dave ;)

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Back