Hello from Canada!!!

Dave101

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Dave from Ontario, Canada. Just bought my first BTE before Christmas & still need another when $$$ permits. I'm off to the hearing aid forum with a question. Happy new year. :)

:welcome: To All Deaf Dave101!!
Happy New Year To You To
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

Hi everyone, I'm Dave from Ontario, Canada. Just bought my first BTE before Christmas & still need another when $$$ permits. I'm off to the hearing aid forum with a question. Happy new year. :)

Welcome here :hug: and good luck on getting your second hearing aid :) I know that only one hearing aid sucks !!! Bilateral hearing is much better :D

Nice forum!!!

Wow this place is busy. Nice forum, love the layout, easy to get around, seems like a good place with lots of good people. Nice job wish I would of found you guys/gals long time ago!!!

I might not be much help in the hearing departemant yet although I was born with a hearing problem but I might be some help in the comp forum! :)

Take care & Happy New Year!!!

Dave

Cool ! I am glad you like this site. Feel free to post anywhere in this forum and get to know ADers to make new friends. :D

You have a wonderful Happy New Year, too ! ;)

I agree with u! :welcome: to AD and enjoy posting away! :)

Welcome aboard!!! Enjoy your stay. Do come back and post more. We would love to hear from you soon. Take are :wave:

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

btw Have a Happy New Year " 2007 "....

Hi

Herzlich Willkommen in AD

Come and share your posts here with us... :thumb:

Welcome to the board!

It is an excellent place and a joy to post on. I also joined recently, although I lurked for awhile after someone sent me the URL here a few months ago.

Wow this place is busy. Nice forum, love the layout, easy to get around, seems like a good place with lots of good people. Nice job wish I would of found you guys/gals long time ago!!!

I might not be much help in the hearing departemant yet although I was born with a hearing problem but I might be some help in the comp forum! :)

Take care & Happy New Year!!!

Dave

:welcome: to AD, Yea we are good people all right, just ignore my horns that you see above my head. :giggle: Happy posting and see you around! ;)

Welcome you stay AD and Let's breath away...

I see your location coming from..

Hi'ya hoo neighbour within7 1/2 hours away from my hometown.... Pretty far away! (chuckles)

Back