Hello, everything old is NEW again

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. So your username was PeaceLvr. I don't remember as times goes fast. What year when you came in AllDeaf first time? I am glad that you are trying to pick up where you have left off and now are trying new things with the new computer era. Yes, computer applications have changes and some of them are still the same like here.

I hope you can stay around more. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello ..its funny I remember you also..and my memory is just returning for some things,,,,yes I was PeaceLvr I am so slow typing also can hardly keep up, laughing..thanks:wave:

If I remember right you did not have TBI when you were here before. You gave philosophical messages on one day a week.

What happened to you, MidnightSun?

YES Bots you are right so it must have been 3 yrs since i have been here,,laughing yep that was me..i had a terrible accident..but i am coming back slowly...thank you for remembering that WOW smiling:wave:

YES Bots you are right so it must have been 3 yrs since i have been here,,laughing yep that was me..i had a terrible accident..but i am coming back slowly...thank you for remembering that WOW smiling:wave:

I am sorry. But I am glad you are getting better.

Midnight can I impose on your post? For the longest while I've been trying to let my profile picture show...all I see a grey box with a question mark...why is that?

Midnight can I impose on your post? For the longest while I've been trying to let my profile picture show...all I see a grey box with a question mark...why is that?

Sure ..well lets see i went into my control panel and picked..edit my profile pic..then iy gives you a choice of deleting that ??? and bekow that pick browse and find something of your own then sekect and save...laughing but remember now my brain is not all there,,reakky,,lol,,,so keep working in that area in case i forgot something..good luck my friend..peace to you:wave:

:welcome: back!
I don't know you and you don't know me, either.
So, again, welcome back, MidNight Sun! :)

Back