Hello, everything old is NEW again

MidnightSun

Reaction score
I am an old member returning and I have forgotten how to do everything
I am of scandinavian decent, lost my hearing 7 yrs ago, speak perfectly,
I know it"s annoying that ppl ask all the time to explain to them how all this works, but I am hoping some kind soul smile, will lend my a hand. I am recovering from a Traumatic Brain Injuryso, laughing, I need someone with some patience. I live on the east coast, USA. I have dual citizenship since I was born in Norway...hence the name MidnightSun...hope to hear from someone soon .I will repay the favor to new members once I relearn what Im doing..thanks for listening...:wave:

Thanks so much..funny I do remember you Bots..you were really helpful to me before I see your still taking time to hep others..thanks..and if you ever get a moment please tell me how i send messages to old friends,....I was PeaceLvr when I was here before..

Thanks so much..funny I do remember you Bots..you were really helpful to me before I see your still taking time to hep others..thanks..and if you ever get a moment please tell me how i send messages to old friends,....I was PeaceLvr when I was here before..

No problem. Go to their pages and let them know you are back in their vistor message boxes.

Later when you have 50 posts, you can private message them. :)

Thanks so much for the request..You are my 1st friend entered this time around and I will take your advice...smile, Peace to you

how do i contact someone who does not have a place for me to leave messages ..laughing

Click on contact info at the right top on their visitor area. If it isn't there, they may not accept messages.

Some people don't. :)

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. So your username was PeaceLvr. I don't remember as times goes fast. What year when you came in AllDeaf first time? I am glad that you are trying to pick up where you have left off and now are trying new things with the new computer era. Yes, computer applications have changes and some of them are still the same like here.

I hope you can stay around more. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi MidnightSun! I like your name! I live on the east cost too! I am not very good with computers so I am not able to help , I am still learning myself! LOL!

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. So your username was PeaceLvr. I don't remember as times goes fast. What year when you came in AllDeaf first time? I am glad that you are trying to pick up where you have left off and now are trying new things with the new computer era. Yes, computer applications have changes and some of them are still the same like here.

I hope you can stay around more. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:
WOW I think it has been 2 yrs since i was here..smile, I will stay around so many friends to make thanks for your support

Hi MidnightSun! I like your name! I live on the east cost too! I am not very good with computers so I am not able to help , I am still learning myself! LOL!
laughing..well maybe together we can all figure this out..think positive and thanks for your comments

Hey welcome, and I understand your situation it took me a while to figure out how these forums work. Just hang in there :)

If I remember right you did not have TBI when you were here before. You gave philosophical messages on one day a week.

What happened to you, MidnightSun?

Back