Hearing Aids users

illustrator

Reaction score
do you always hate to wear it?

I don't wear it anymore cuz it doesn't help me that much. I couldn't make specfic selection of sound, u know what I mean? It cannot give you more specfic voice, expect CI can do better but risk... :(

I wouldn't mind wear it. I can actually hear them pretty good but just can't tell exactly sound.

Just can't wear it now cuz I got no mold and it's alll way in 2,300 miles away from me.

Originally posted by cloud
I wouldn't mind wear it. I can actually hear them pretty good but just can't tell exactly sound.

Just can't wear it now cuz I got no mold and it's alll way in 2,300 miles away from me.

well, hearing aids can always help me while hearing someone knock the door... someone honk while I driving... and something to get me pay attidute, u know, eh?

Originally posted by illustrator
well, hearing aids can always help me while hearing someone knock the door... someone honk while I driving... and something to get me pay attidute, u know, eh?

:werd: Only if I had started oral when I was around 2 to 3. I'll probably be able to hear and talk by now.

While I keep my asl :mrgreen:

I wear it all the time, it can be annoying sometimes.

I wear only one hearing aid all the time, I gave up the second one since it does not do me any good.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I wear only one hearing aid all the time, I gave up the second one since it does not do me any good.

Yeah, same here I only wear one on my left.

I only wear one in my left ear, and I must wear it because I depend on it. Do I like wearing it? Not really, but I'm used to it wearing one now.

They can be annoying at times.

I haven't wore my hearing aids in months because the tubings in both aids were cracked and they caused loud feedbacks. Annoyed the hell out of other people lol. It is time to replace the tubes!

I like wearing hearing aids better than the idea of undergoing surgery to have a cochlear implant. So I really wouldn't complain since hearing aids do help me hear to a certain point. CI would probably help me hear way more than I do with hearing aids but I do not care for getting the CI cuz of the risks involved. Besides, there's no point to switch to CI when I am doing fine with hearing aids. I think the earmolds are fun especially now that they come in a wide variety of colors (or colours as you Britishs say). I like annoying people with the whistling of my hearing aids sometimes.

i wear the hearing-aid all the time until few month ago, i stop but I will go back hearing-aid very soon cuz i have good reason

when i was much younger, school made me wear them. i hated them sooo much that i had my mom talk to school. after that, i never wore it again. its no much of use for me if it doesn't help me at all. all i hear is noise and i dont undy what it is.. worthless for me.

I don't like to wear it and decided to quit wear it at the age of 15 because it's soooooooooo damn annoying the fuckin' out of me.

I don't really have any preferences for hearing aids. I don't love wearing them nor do I hate wearing them. I do fine with them and am glad to wear them.

I used to wear left hearing Aid when i was young, but later lost all the sound and now hearing Aid no longer help me!

i used to wear hearing aids a lot, but now not anymore because my newest hearing aids doesn't help and i hated it so no i haven't wore any hearing aids for a long while

Back