Health Care to "control the people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians are not "hung up" over sex; we treasure, respect, and enjoy sex in the proper context and relationship.

And, the proper context and relationship would be? And do those values apply to everyone, or are you tolerant enough not to judge others who don't hold the same value system as you regarding context and relationship?

She accused 2 people of a crime (directly or indirectly) questioned a members sexuality while at the same time stereotyping gay people, and made an off color joke about religion,all in this thread, and others should chill out? I think we have been really calm.

Riiiiight!

She accused 2 people of a crime (directly or indirectly) questioned a members sexuality while at the same time stereotyping gay people, and made an off color joke about religion,all in this thread, and others should chill out? I think we have been really calm.

i agree. I was wondering what Jiro was smoking.. And I don't want it.

Oh, yeah...living across the street...now there's the way to understand someone.:laugh2:
That wasn't the extent. That was just one portion. You ignored the rest of my post. I spent lots of time and experiences with my Catholic friends. I didn't even have any Baptist friends until my late 20's.

That wasn't the extent. That was just one portion. You ignored the rest of my post. I spent lots of time and experiences with my Catholic friends. I didn't even have any Baptist friends until my late 20's.

I remember yours on several occassions you bringing up your Catholic school experiences and such.

By her post it appears she believes you might be gay if you can quote "The Wizard of Oz"

Kinda strange for someone who claims to be in the mental health profession and a gay rights supporter.

By her post it appears she believes you might be gay if you can quote "The Wizard of Oz"

Kinda strange for someone who claims to be in the mental health profession and a gay rights supporter.

:hmm:

I remember yours on several occassions you bringing up your Catholic school experiences and such.

She never attended a Catholic school. She doesn't have Catholic school experiences.

And here we have another case of someone appointing themselves a savior for another who wasn't even offended. Such self importance.

And here we have another case of someone appointing themselves a savior for another who wasn't even offended. Such self importance.

I am not trying to save anyone...... I am offended by the hypocrisy

Are you gay? Just wondering judging from the quote you chose to use. But then, since you seldom express an original thought, we know your entire thought process is based on someone else. It wouldn't be expected that you could even separate your own from someone else's.

Such childishness as is being displayed.

Why are you called him as gay?

why? keeping it all bottled up inside and living a lie for a long time are unhealthy. Maybe it's just me but I didn't view that question being used in offensive tone.

I am not trying to save anyone...... I am offended by the hypocrisy

Besides, he couldn't be offended because he has her on Ignore....has for a long time now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back