Health as new forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Dont you think we need a health forum since some questions in this section are for health reasons like Waktress's pregnancy questions? What do you think, Mods? Sometimes I dont want to see health questions in general questions. I dont know about others but just expressing my thoughts.

AquaMaiden said:
Dont you think we need a health forum since some questions in this section are for health reasons like Waktress's pregnancy questions? What do you think, Mods? Sometimes I dont want to see health questions in general questions. I dont know about others but just expressing my thoughts.

second.

I second that..
Yes Indeed that very important issues about health feedbacks..

Excellent AquaMadien idea..
I applauded you .. :)

I third that with a boom like a firecracker

Well, can you point out how many health-related topics we've had and how frequent they have occurred? I'd hate to create a health forum when there's only a few during the past few months.

VamPyroX said:
Well, can you point out how many health-related topics we've had and how frequent they have occurred? I'd hate to create a health forum when there's only a few during the past few months.

Look at those pregnancies questions and I m sure many people wanted to ask health questions but werent sure where to ask it so they just shove it aside.....

Can't you give it a trial to see if it is successful or not. Won't hurt to try?

About time! We need that for open talking related to health and/or parent issues.

There is another thread related to heatlh forum under suggestion. Here is the link.

<----- fourths (or whatever nbr i am now) that!!!

Vampy -- i dont see any reason why we cant have a trial run on a health/mental health forum for suggestions/advices/FYIs and etc --

I agree. Health forum should be created.

yeah, seriously, it is a great idea to have a health forum for swollen ankles and green shits.

:lol:

Deaf258 said:
yeah, seriously, it is a great idea to have a health forum for swollen ankles and green shits.

Yes, I have a problem with my swollen ankles too. I need to get some feedback in health category.

Hope, Alex will establish a new category relate to the healthy. :) And also parents discuss about their point of view to the children.

I would love to feedback from other the parents. :)

Sabrina said:
Yes, I have a problem with my swollen ankles too. I need to get some feedback in health category.

Oh, really?? Congrats that if you are pregnant! ;)

Deaf258 said:
Oh, really?? Congrats that if you are pregnant! ;)

Nope, I am too old for that :lol:

I got it from my Mom. I had so much problem with that during the summer time. Also, I am a little bit overweigh. I struggled to wear a nice short pants or sundress with sandles. I am too embarrassed to walk around with my bare foot due to my ugly ankles. I always wear a white socks and sneakers. :(

Dr strongly recommends me to keep my feet up all the way every night but it seems IMPOSSIBLE !! I am very activity to work two jobs, family, to catch up alot of errands to do !! I do not know how to relax !!

You dont have a husband or boyfriend to help you take care of errands and keep your ankles high? Don't you?

Deaf258 said:
You dont have a husband or boyfriend to help you take care of errands and keep your ankles high? Don't you?

Unfortunately, I am single Mom which I make it go through.

If you are concern about me. Then, you will move in with me. ;) Take care of me ?????

: me wonders if you missed the joke : ;)

Thanks for the offer but I love living in Utah/Arizona! ^_^

Deaf258 said:

:rofl: Green shit!

Seriously, I think it would be a great idea to have a category like health issues. Current events concerning health can be posted there too, like coffee is finally good for you, hot chocolate is good for you, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Green

I fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth whatever the nbr is up to now! We seem to be getting quite a bit of health questions...like green shit, Koolaid, preggies, swollen ankles and all that jazz...smiles.

Smiles!
DD

you mean "all that gas"?

Thanks for inspiring an idea, I am gonna go do a little work for AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back