He or She? Help Me!

I would say it's a she.

Male hair tend to recede much further and rarely have that much hair. She has to be in 40's given her heavy eyelids.

I see no adam apple. But a lot of guys do not have visible adam apple. Mine isn't.

Her nose may look masculine but she was drawing her upper lip in making nostrils look bigger.

Her chin is pretty small for a typical male.

Her overall body seems to indicate that it's a flat-chested she.

she pretty looks like someone I knew.

I have seen men will a nice full head of hair and I have seen women with with very thin head of hair.

My initial thought is that it's a woman, but I can so easily see how "she" could pass for a guy. So I have NO idea !! :lol:

:hmm: just in terms of pondering - Buffalo, that's possibility

intersex...
"butch" female...

on the other hand, people don't need to fit rigid roles or appearances so what does it really matter

bigger question regarding that person which I know we can't define - how do they feel about themselves? about their community?
that will affect interactions with others

:hmm: just in terms of pondering - Buffalo, that's possibility

intersex...
"butch" female...

on the other hand, people don't need to fit rigid roles or appearances so what does it really matter

bigger question regarding that person which I know we can't define - how do they feel about themselves? about their community?
that will affect interactions with others

:ty: The correct term for someone who has features of both male and female genitalia is intersexed.

...bigger question regarding that person which I know we can't define - how do they feel about themselves? about their community?
Yeah, kind of hard to know all that when someone zooms by on a bicycle. :lol:

Better to just let it go....

:ty: The correct term for someone who has features of both male and female genitalia is intersexed.
I thought the term was something like "androgynous." I will have to look that up so I know its precise definition. I have come across it in reading, so I understand its meaning from the context. But that doesn't always give me the best definition or the full definition. :hmm:

I thought the term was something like "androgynous." I will have to look that up so I know its precise definition. I have come across it in reading, so I understand its meaning from the context. But that doesn't always give me the best definition or the full definition. :hmm:

No. Androgynous is a different concept altogether.

the answer is easy- just stick your hand in the crotch area and feel around and check for male or female. :D

Not always definitive anyway. Did you happen to see the interview with Chastity/Chaz Bono with Barbara Walters the other night? She/he now identifies as a straight male, has had surgery to remove "her" breasts in the process of becoming a "he," takes testosterone shots which lowered his voice and gave him a beard, but Chaz is still female from the waist down.

I think I know way more than I wanted to about his/her body, but it was quite interesting.

Back