He or She? Help Me!

I'd like to not label whoever that person is. How would you feel if someone randomly found your picture off Facebook or Google and tried to guess your gender, sexual orientation, or even the size of your genital based on how you look?

It happens, and I don't care.

I'd like to not label whoever that person is. How would you feel if someone randomly found your picture off Facebook or Google and tried to guess your gender, sexual orientation, or even the size of your genital based on how you look?
I wouldn't care. I know who I am and don't live my life according to how others perceive me.

And if you can't tell my gender by making note of my facial hair, make an appointment with your eye doctor at your earliest convenience. In no way do I look as ambiguous as the s/he person this thread is about. :cool2:

I wouldn't care. I know who I am and don't live my life according to how others perceive me.

And if you can't tell my gender by making note of my facial hair, make an appointment with your eye doctor at your earliest convenience. In no way do I look as ambiguous as the s/he person this thread is about. :cool2:

That's good for you.

However, I am pretty positive deep down you'd care why people are questioning your orientation, gender, etc. You live your own life and don't care about what others think, right? But you live in the world full of shallow people and they'd judge you everywhere you go. It does hurt somewhat and it forces yourself to be "strong" when it shouldn't have to come to that point.

Be more understanding, not be another shallow person. We don't need any more shallow people in this society. :cool2:

That's good for you.

However, I am pretty positive deep down you'd care why people are questioning your orientation, gender, etc. You live your own life and don't care about what others think, right? But you live in the world full of shallow people and they'd judge you everywhere you go. It does hurt somewhat and it forces yourself to be "strong" when it shouldn't have to come to that point.

Be more understanding, not be another shallow person. We don't need any more shallow people in this society. :cool2:

In bold - I have a question.

Why do we seem fine if everyone is constantly being judged and it hurts?

Also, be more understanding, not be another shallow person while realizing that there actually are people that either makes humor out of everything, or flat out doesn't care.

In bold - I have a question.

Why do we seem fine if everyone is constantly being judged and it hurts?

Also, be more understanding, not be another shallow person while realizing that there actually are people that either makes humor out of everything, or flat out doesn't care.

Huh?

You call some people audists. Isn't that judging? You're one of the judgmental people I know. You don't listen to other people's opinion or advise them in a wise way. You fight, not listen.

Don't go into this any further. Thank you. I don't exactly have tolerance for people like you.

Huh?

You call some people audists. Isn't that judging? You're one of the judgmental people I know. You don't listen to other people's opinion or advise them in a wise way. You fight, not listen.

Don't go into this any further. Thank you. I don't exactly have tolerance for people like you.

I have only called one person here an audist. You need to learn how to read without bias. :)

That's good for you.

If I live in a world full of shallow people and do not acknowledge or respond to their shallow behavior, it sends them a message that their shallowness is irrelevant to me. And it really IS irrelevant.

What is more relevant to me is the opinion of the people I am close to. And as a rule, I don't get close to shallow people.

What I'm trying to say is that there's so much ignorance in this thread.

All the judgmental comments here. My comment wasn't completely directed at you, but at others as well. They need to open their eyes and see that they're being hypocrites as well and adding to the shallowness.

I don't care for your opinion and how you perceive the society, I care more about your behavior directed at others and that needs to be seen. That had to be pointed out so maybe you could do something about it.

Attitude towards others shows me who you really are. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Huh?

What I'm trying to say is that there's so much ignorance in this thread.

All the judgmental comments here. My comment wasn't completely directed at you, but at others as well. They need to open their eyes and see that they're being hypocrites as well and adding to the shallowness.

I don't care for your opinion and how you perceive the society, I care more about your behavior directed at others and that needs to be seen. That had to be pointed out so maybe you could do something about it.

Attitude towards others shows me who you really are. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Just saying.

Just saying what? Are you trying to portray me in a bad light as usual? You're not exactly a great person and I will not divulge any further information about you in respect for your privacy and reputation.

Don't even start.

Just saying what? Are you trying to portray me in a bad light as usual? You're not exactly a great person and I will not divulge any further information about you in respect for your privacy and reputation.

Don't even start.

Not at all. You were pointing fingers at me, and still are.

If you truly wanted people to live without judgement, you would be a model of what you say.

Are you aware this thread was never intended to be a serious examination of the person's gender?

Not at all. You were pointing fingers at me, and still are.

If you truly wanted people to live without judgement, you would be a model of what you say.

I'm sorry if I seem to be judging you, but if you recall correctly. We got along just fine until YOU started pointing fingers. You're two faced. :roll:

The only thing I can say to you is that maybe it's time for you to man up, stop hiding behind that computer monitor and pretending to be someone you're not. You're not all that.

There will always be judgmental people, but the best way is to point them out so they learn how to be better people. The reason people judge is to make themselves feel better and more superior.

Are you aware this thread was never intended to be a serious examination of the person's gender?

Yes, I'm perfectly aware. But it started to cross the line when even the sexual orientation started to be questioned. I had to bring this to light.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware. But it started to cross the line when even the sexual orientation started to be questioned. I had to bring this to light.
I know and I pointed that out to a poster who did bring up orientation.

There will always be judgmental people, but the best way is to point them out so they learn how to be better people. The reason people judge is to make themselves feel better and more superior.
I really have better things to devote much of my time to than callouts to shallow people. Most of the time they don't want to change their viewpoints anyways.

I know and I pointed that out to a poster who did bring up orientation.

I saw. I don't think the poster really understood. Thanks though. It wasn't just the sexual orientation that bothered me, but trying to label that person as a tranny even. Just in general, this whole thread bothered me.

I really have better things to devote much of my time to than callouts to shallow people. Most of the time they don't want to change their viewpoints anyways.

Small step for a man, giant leap for mankind. Anything makes a difference. If they don't want to change their viewpoint, that's fine. I'll move on, but every time I hear or see someone get shallow, I'd point it out anyway. Maybe it'll be a slap in their face or not.

And I don't devote my time to it either. :wave:

whoa I missed the whole drama in here.

Back