Have you try to play on PS3?

What the fuck did you edit your post? You changed from "grahpic" to "HD".
What has HD do with video games? I need to undestand what u mean? 360 and ps3 have a HD gaming. I dont know what are y trying to say.

I typed too fast and made mistake to added "graphic" then supposed to said HD.

It was based on my opinion and HD seems more important for me.

HD? I am lost.

I think that you know that...

I said HD in graphic is best one for games and make looks superior.

Also, it was changed since most games on SDTV looks full of crap and different lines.

I think that you know that...

I said HD in graphic is best one for games and make looks superior.

Also, it was changed since most games on SDTV looks full of crap and different lines.
Really? I gave up and someone has to explain to Pac-man.

Really? I gave up and someone has to explain to Pac-man.

You don't got it.

I had experienced with issues on SDTV, like what steel said. For PGR 3, I had been played on SDTV and their fonts are small and hard to see but graphic looks okay and not great as HDTV. I tried to hook 360 on HDTV with component cable and looks MUCH BETTER than SDTV because more lines and resolution. No wonders, it was changed since more games aren't catch on SDTV but I can careless about SDTV and Steel had same problem with Dead Rising and other several games. For Xbox and PS2, they are support progressive scan with component cable but never played with that and some Xbox games are support HD as well.

I was stated that HD is more worth for me to play games and most games are support them, almost all on 360 and resolution looks much better than 480 since more games aren't looks so good on SDTV.

You don't got it.

I had experienced with issues on SDTV, like what steel said. For PGR 3, I had been played on SDTV and their fonts are small and hard to see but graphic looks okay and not great as HDTV. I tried to hook 360 on HDTV with component cable and looks MUCH BETTER than SDTV because more lines and resolution. No wonders, it was changed since more games aren't catch on SDTV but I can careless about SDTV and Steel had same problem with Dead Rising and other several games. For Xbox and PS2, they are support progressive scan with component cable but never played with that and some Xbox games are support HD as well.

I was stated that HD is more worth for me to play games and most games are support them, almost all on 360 and resolution looks much better than 480 since more games aren't looks so good on SDTV.
No? really? Congralation.
But what HD has do with ps3 and ms comparsion for grahpic? You said HD in grahpic is better? I was like what the fuck is pacman talking about?

No? really? Congralation.
But what HD has do with ps3 and ms comparsion for grahpic? You said HD in grahpic is better? I was like what the fuck is pacman talking about?

I means technology is changing... Support HD and Graphic in combined is best one.

and? whats your point?

Whatever... Nevermind...

I'm going to hook PS3 on SDTV at first place with composite cable and wanna check out if display looks so horrible then would make better for compare with HDTV and SDTV. I'm expected to get PS3 in next year or so but depends on how PS3 is good or not.

Whatever... Nevermind...

I'm going to hook PS3 on SDTV at first place with composite cable and wanna check out if display looks so horrible then would make better for compare with HDTV and SDTV. I'm expected to get PS3 in next year or so but depends on how PS3 is good or not.

Of course no matter what hdtv smoked sdtv. Now go back to this topic.

20051104.jpg

Seq, Are you planning to get 360? I don't think if you like it because of MS.

If you get it then you can play with us on Xbox live.

I doubt he will but he has told me about considering getting the Wii after the holidays.

Back