Have you try to play on PS3?

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
I did play PS3 at target. I seems like it, and graphics is beautiful. Probably same as xbox 360. But games are different. I am hooked to motorstorm and played a lot of this game. Motorstorm is just like baja racing. I used motion sensor to steer the controller. It is awesome. I am not sure, if I want to buy this too. I already have xbox 360 and i am happy with it. I rather wait until price drop down or finally in stock with discount or gift certificate to eat up price of ps3.

I have not test it on Madden 2007 for PS3, because there are no demos. Stuck with motorstorm was demo playing.

So i can compare ps3 and xbox 360. I had a feeling that both are similar anyways.

Is anyone have madden 2007 on wii? Just curious.. Probably graphic is not great as xbox 360.

I did play PS3 at Best Buy and seems not great as 360 does.

I'm sure that Sony is work so hard to beat MS but can't beat right now.

I tried Motorstorm on a demo PS3 at the walmart. Impressive, but no vibration on the sixaxis..forget it.

Also 600 for the PS3 Premium....forget it too. I spent 100 more on both the 360 Premium, games, xtended warranty and monitor and that is a good deal in my case.

lol with the price like that its gonna be really hard to beat the Xbox360 like that.

I've played that game, motorstorm, on the PS3 also and it seems alright even thou the graphics is pretty similar to xbox360 but the style of the game looks pretty much alot like Jak X: combat racing...if any of you played that game before you'll know what i'm talking about.

The PS3 isnt all that bad...but the price will still force alot of customers away and not many PS3 exclusives are there either so most would still go to Xbox360 and/or Wii instead.

Sony is going send information catalog about PS3 in mail to all members who is in Underground, like I did and encourage us to buy PS3, also ask for 2 different of pack and some games and with discount coupons.

I don't think that PS3 will going to fail but depends on system and games.

As I said before, grahpic does not matter to me. I am still planning to purchase a ps3 within 2 months. I can't wait to play madden 2007, lair, graw 2, metal gear soild 4, devil may cry 4, GT5, and etc.

Ken Kutaragi says:

"Microsoft is trailing behind us, but they are not a threat. They are good at improving [on products], but we will be advancing to the next level with revolutionary technology...Microsoft shoots for the moon. Sony shoots for the sun."

Ken Kutaragi says:

"With the PS3, our intentions have been to create a machine with supercomputer calculation capabilities for home entertainment...You can experience the 4D world."

Ken Kutaragi says:

"We want for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else...The PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline."

...one of the most retarded comments I ever heard from Ken.

Seq, Are you planning to get 360? I don't think if you like it because of MS.

If you get it then you can play with us on Xbox live.

Ken Kutaragi says:

"Microsoft is trailing behind us, but they are not a threat. They are good at improving [on products], but we will be advancing to the next level with revolutionary technology...Microsoft shoots for the moon. Sony shoots for the sun."

Yea, Ken is so pathetic and wanna PS3 to be #1 in the world. :lol:

Ken Kutaragi says:

Actually he is speaking the truth. I look at both comparesion. MS is shooting the moon means dark grahpic and Sony is shooting the sun means light grahpic. By the way all of those games didnt developing PPU for ps3 version yet. You know lair is developed by gpu and ppu thats why the grahpic is so amaizing. As I said, there is no difference bettwen 360 and ps3.

As I said before, grahpic does not matter to me. I am still planning to purchase a ps3 within 2 months. I can't wait to play madden 2007, lair, graw 2, metal gear soild 4, devil may cry 4, GT5, and etc.

HD is more important for me.

Actually he is speaking the truth. I look at both comparesion. MS is shooting the moon means dark grahpic and Sony is shooting the sun means light grahpic. By the way all of those games didnt developing PPU for ps3 version yet. You know lair is developed by gpu and ppu thats why the grahpic is so amaizing. As I said, there is no difference bettwen 360 and ps3.

Some 360 games are more light than PS3 version.

If in that case, buy a computer and play pc games because pc console always win the war when it comes to the grahpic. Gameplay is an important factor which is important to hardcore gamers.

What the fuck did you edit your post? You changed from "grahpic" to "HD".
What has HD do with video games? I need to undestand what u mean? 360 and ps3 have a HD gaming. I dont know what are y trying to say.

Back