Have you seen someone who got possession by demon?

No kidding! Have seen, dated, met some people/exs have demon in them--- GEEZ! :rl: Glad I am over with them! LOL thats only times i saw demon in those people :giggle:

CODAchild said:
:Ohno: I have never seen an actual person become possessed, but, I did see the movie The Exorcist back in 1973, and it scared me out of my wits!! Was checking under the bed everynight!

Yep, me too. After since that movie when I was 13 years old, It had put so much frighten in me for weeks! :Ohno:

Cheri said:
Yep, me too. After since that movie when I was 13 years old, It had put so much frighten in me for weeks! :Ohno:

I love watching the The Exorcist movies. First it did spook me out of my skin. But gradually, I love watching them :popcorn: and not being scared at all anymore. What about Jeepers Creepers... :Ohno:

Well, I do believe it. It's a pretty scary though. Diseases and disorders have nothing to do with possession. Possession comes from when a person let an evil spirit going into his/her body causing a demon to be able to control a human being. The advice should be heed, but a very few unlucky ones didn't heed the warning until it is too late. It can take a while to cast a demon out of a person's body by prayers and reading the bible. It's not that easy. I think I need to stop here. It's making me queasy since this is October. Well, I'm going back and watch Jeeper Creepers 2. ;) :popcorn:

yup I do believe possesions exsist. I mean I've never seen one thank goodness, but a good friend of mine does and she... well shes so terrified by the account that she never touched anything to do with spiritism. I don't blame her at all.

Yes Ive seen someone possessed by demons. ITS VERY SCARY :( This woman had on all black, and when the preacher prayed to cast the demons out, she started spitting out bile and mucus, but she wasn't sick and she wasn't under the influence. After the prayer finished, the woman looked healthy and her apperance changed. It's scary :(

DeafBiker4JC said:
Yes Ive seen someone possessed by demons. ITS VERY SCARY :( This woman had on all black, and when the preacher prayed to cast the demons out, she started spitting out bile and mucus, but she wasn't sick and she wasn't under the influence. After the prayer finished, the woman looked healthy and her apperance changed. It's scary :(

Your pastor must be doing excorist work- Altough, I never seen anyone possessed by devil. I seen on DOOL like 10 years ago where Sami got possessed by devil- very scary...

DeafBiker4JC said:
I need to ask, WHAT is MHIP Daddy? :-\

Its my signature- MHiP means MN Highway Patrol, thats what I call, simliar to CHiP (CA Hi Patrol).. I adopted my best friend as a dad... Thank you for asking me.

As do you seen what the Holy Bible says? Do you believe what the bible says?

Scriptures used from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984, 1987 International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Bible Publishers.

All scripture verses should be read within the context of the whole passage: who said it, to whom was it said, why was it said, what happened before and after. Therefore, the following verses should be studied from the Bible, within their context.

The Holy Bible has many references to demons and demon possession. However, Luke, the author of the Gospel According to St. Luke, was a physician by training. Therefore, his references to demons are especially significant.

Demons knew who Jesus was: Luke 4:33-35; Luke 4:41.
33 In the synagogue there was a man possessed by a demon, an evil spirit. He cried out at the top of his voice, 34 Ha! What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are-- the Holy One of God!" 35 Be quiet!" Jesus said sternly. "Come out of him!" Then the demon threw the man down before them all and came out without injuring him. . . . 41 Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew he was the Christ.

Difference between those who were sick and those who were demon possessed: Luke 7:21.
21 At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases, sicknesses and evil spirits, and gave sight to many who were blind.

Some had multiple demons: Luke 8:2; Luke 8:30.
2 and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out . . . 30 Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "Legion," he replied, because many demons had gone into him. 31 And they begged him repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.

Demon caused violence and epilepsy in a child: Luke 9:38-42
38 A man in the crowd called out, "Teacher, I beg you to look at my son, for he is my only child. 39 A spirit seizes him and he suddenly screams; it throws him into convulsions so that he foams at the mouth. It scarcely ever leaves him and is destroying him. 40 I begged your disciples to drive it out, but they could not." . . . 42 Even while the boy was coming, the demon threw him to the ground in a convulsion. But Jesus rebuked the evil spirit, healed the boy and gave him back to his father.

Demon caused speech disability: Luke 11:14
14 Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.

Demon caused physical disability: Luke 13:10-13
10 On a Sabbath Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues, 11 and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, "Woman, you are set free from your infirmity." 13 Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God.

cental34 said:
She said someone possessed by a demon, not a demon itself.
Then I guess my husband's ex-wife doesn't count either, since she is more commonly known by her given name, "SATAN".

Back