Have you seen someone who got possession by demon?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I have seen several of them who got possession by demon and that how I look the same as person before and know his attitude very well unitl I suddenly his attitude became dangerous and I know it is something caused from possession in control with his flesh and bone by demon. I knew that demon is in possession with his side of flesh and bone. Through my mind I know his attitude was not the same as before. So wondering have you seen someone who got possession by demon? If yes,would you like to sharing your story about it? I believes that it's true story passage from what the bible says too. http://diskbooks.org/luke.html

I have not, and I hope that I never do.

My pastor has, and he said that it is not something to seek after. He said it was an awful experience.

I have not either...I hope I never will either.... :Ohno:

I don't really believe in possessions. Seriously, if a person acts different... it's his/her moods or something happened. I've seen women who were dumped by their boyfriends and completely change their personalities by bitching at everyone else for the next 3 months. Oh wait, she's possessed! Run for your lives! Nah!

VamPyroX said:
I don't really believe in possessions. Seriously, if a person acts different... it's his/her moods or something happened. I've seen women who were dumped by their boyfriends and completely change their personalities by bitching at everyone else for the next 3 months. Oh wait, she's possessed! Run for your lives! Nah!

Yes I agree with u here but this is not what she is talking about.

I believe that possession can exist; however, it is difficult to tell if the "possessed" person just has a health condition(schizo, having seizures, etc) that is triggering a possession-like activity.

How can we tell the difference? :)

Levonian said:
Pffft. You should meet my mother-in-law. She makes Charlie Manson look like one of the Kennedys.

pfft you should meet my ex mother-in-laws, if you see the movie " Monster-in-law, then you'll know what she's really like... :giggle:

I have never seen anyone possessed. I have heard from others who have. Not something you want to write about.

Levonian said:
Does ravensteve count? :dunno:
...excuse me while I clean up my computer when I just burst out laughing by drinking some milk out of my nose and my mouth...

thanks alot, leavonian! :roll:

Liza said:
I believe that possession can exist; however, it is difficult to tell if the "possessed" person just has a health condition(schizo, having seizures, etc) that is triggering a possession-like activity.

How can we tell the difference? :)
In the situation that my pastor observed, the little old lady's voice changed (became strong and deep), and she had supernatural physical strength. The men that were there couldn't restrain her. She was not under the influence of alcohol, any medication or illegal drugs.

Reba said:
In the situation that my pastor observed, the little old lady's voice changed (became strong and deep), and she had supernatural physical strength. The men that were there couldn't restrain her. She was not under the influence of alcohol, any medication or illegal drugs.

What about having multiple personalities?

:Ohno: I have never seen an actual person become possessed, but, I did see the movie The Exorcist back in 1973, and it scared me out of my wits!! Was checking under the bed everynight!

there are no demons, only dark spirits. and yes u can be possessed only if u allow the spirit to enter ur body. u have to give it permission. nothing can just take over your body.

i don't believe in demons and not everyone is PERFECT like square root!

Back