Have You Noticed? Part V

have u notice that i am very sad :tears:

Have you noticed It's about time that you have found out where? I've noticed it from time to time, but forgotten to tell you about it, Pay attention more to your own avatar area. :lol:

Cheri---

I've noticed that you are in LLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVE am I right?

I noticed that the girls is very funny ---- its good to picking on FUN! :)

Have you noticed that missus phiols0phyk decided to leave? *psst* dont leave AD! ;)

Have you noticed it's snowing real bad outside here, :run: I want to go up to the store but, It's snowing real bad out, should I or shouldn't I?....:Ohno:

Have you noticed Redheadgrrl, I don't want to go but I got no choice, wish I had a ride in a snow pow truck. :giggle:

Have you notice that I'm leaving now. See ya all later. :sadwave: Hope my car doesn't dive in the dish somewhere. :shock: *thinking positive to make it home safe*

Have you noticed Cheri is about to take her car for a drive while it's snowing really bad out here..

WARNING: stay off the road while Cheri is driving... :lol:

:ducks:

LOL Have you noticed that RedheadGurl is getting smarter not to drive on the road when she sees a blonde driver....

Have you noticed Cheri is about to take her car for a drive while it's snowing really bad out here..

WARNING: stay off the road while Cheri is driving... :lol:

:ducks:

Hey!!! :nono:

Have you noticed, I change my mind about going shopping, I went to get gas and the roads were getting too bad so I went back home. :(

Back