Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed OOPS!! under my SN said Merry Christmas hehe thought she said signature but it is under my SN lol I fixed it and there you go! :lol: lol

Have you noticed It's about time that you have found out where? I've noticed it from time to time, but forgotten to tell you about it, Pay attention more to your own avatar area. :lol:

Have you noticed It's about time that you have found out where? I've noticed it from time to time, but forgotten to tell you about it, Pay attention more to your own avatar area. :lol:

Have you noticed :nana: lol :lol: yes ma'am next time I will pay attention !!!! to watch it lol :lol:

You noticed that i do agree with cheri :laugh2:

Have you notice I am not dream lol .. I wasnt think of "Merry Christmas" under my SN :nana: lol :lol:

Have you noticed, that you were dreaming of :drool:.........(fill in the blank) I'm with Lovelyblkgal on this one. :giggle:

Have you noticed this feeble girls are horny and on heat are fooling around this exact thread here..? I'm getting there *faint*

Back