Have you had some experiences

When I was 16 years old, riding on 3-wheeler ATV was my first time experience, rode without helmet and when I tried to turn on sand road, it skid into a tree. My head went into a tree first, caused scar from my left eye corner down to my cheekbone, cracked my arm near my hand, had to have it re-broken and re-casted. My mouth was also all cut up inside, bleeding in my lip gum and my head was in pain for a loooong time.

BigSpike said:
Yes I had suffered wrist bone cracked...and right shoulder cracked, it was PAINFUL experience...
You darn right! broken bones can be very very painful! it was for me when i broke my wrist!

eternity said:
that you had your bone(s) broken, cracked, or fractured?

I fractured my elbow...it was black and green the whole arm. Broke my legs, my ankle, wrist, cracked my wrist, ankle, and once broke rib.

I always get hurt lol.

I noticed u still have same cool avatar from the last time I was on alldeaf last year. :)

I've had alot of things broken...

the first time, when I was only a toddler, actually sped up the process of me becoming deaf... and I still have the dent in my head from it.
My brother was supposedly playing around, and I was right by the stairs and he bumped into me.... I fell and rolled down the stairs, my skull getting fractured on the left side. I had to be in the hospital being operated on and such for three weeks. I don't remember much from those days...

And then there was that time my brother hit me in the head with a steel bat on the right side of my head... amazingly enough it didn't break the skull bone, but it did leave a very nasty huge gash on there that hurt for weeks.. not to meition that side had to be shaved so that they could sew the broken and torn skin back together properly... my brother actually laughed about it, the jerk. I was like six or seven years old at that time.

The time I was learning how to rollerskate I litterally fell flat right on my face, breaking my nose. I was like 12.

and that other time I actually nearly lost my big right toe by an falling body-size mirror that slammed right into my feet. I wasn't even wearing any shoes... I was in the bathroom.. and I just had to have the luck to be standing in front of it drying myself off when the nail in the back that held the mirror to the wall broke.. the mirror then fell and cut my foot, and about nearly chopped a part of my feet off.. the only thing that held my foot together was my bits of flesh, and my skin.
My screams were actually heard an block away, where my parents were. They heard my scream and regonized it as mine... so they actually rushed right over, thinking that something really horrible had happened to me. I remember my mother actually broke down the door (how she automically knew which room I was in, I'll never know..), and wrapped this big towel around me, and then my stepdad came inside and lifted that huge mirror off me, and it was then they rushed me to the nearest hospital which was like in the city I live in now... at the time I lived in Washburn, which was like 36 to 40 mintues away from Bismarck. But my family drove like 80 miles an hour, so we there less than that...

You should had seen everyone's faces when I arrived wearing nothing but a bunch of towels, and trailing like this path of blood.. lol
I did have something to wrap my feet in, but my family was so rushed to get me into the ER so I hurridely and accidently left it in the car in order to get out and go in fast as possible.

By the end of that day I was so drugged and kept on seeing hallicuations snice they had to do sugery and sew some part of my feet back on. Amazingly enough I didn't get any scars from that save for around my big toe.. my right big toe will never look the same again.

I was like 14 years old when that happened.

Limp for Life

4 months ago I shattered my ankle.
I used to be a foreman for a construction company.
I slipped off the roof on a windy day and landed crooked on my ankle.
I was in a cast for 3 months.
My favorite past times were playing basketball, paintball and skiing.
Now I will only be able ski.
I will have severe arthritis in 10 years.
In ten years, I will be 32.
This is a depressing topic, I knew I shouldn't have replied.

Hey whodatshroom,

You should be a glass!

so she told me to come over and i took that trip
and then then she pulled out my mushroom tip
and when it came out it went drip drip drip
i didnt know she had the g.i. joe kung foo grip

I have a broken finger on my left hand for 7 years.....still

I am scared of injections :o

Growing up on a farm...around large animals...being part of PRCA...WPRA...playing sports all through high school and college...of course. Shall I count them?

Let's see.

Broken left collarbone, right cheekbone.
Fractured wrists, both, right twice. Pins in wrist.
Shattered kneecap on right, no cartilage left.
Broken bones in left leg
Broken right arm
Dislocated left shoulder
Broken ribs, toes.
Ripped ligamnets in left ankle, surgery.
Rotator cuff injury.

Bruises all over...but only needed stitches six times, go figure.

No fractures in skull, but considering my stupidty then, I shld have had my head exhumed and examinated!

Oh boy, I been missed this thread -- I been blooding lot but I had my frist fractured ankle when I was 26! Wow, I never had that since! My knee been twisted and never went to ER... I live with no kneecap...

I had skull scar but no broken or fractured, just lot blooding... or my finger scar, no broken or fractured... or my forehead, too.... NOTHING just blooding... Me :crazy:

Had a couple of fractured fingers due to basketball but haven't break a single bone yet!

DreamDeaf said:
Blood aint that bad...at least the vampires got to feed.

JK JK JK!!!

I just added to the cracks in my shouldar and pinky (tiny finger) :lol:

DD -- They and involved me been fed bleed! :)

That's good to hear, but I guess that means we have to watch for you at night from now on...since you've become one of the UNDEAD!

:devil:

Back