Have you had some experiences

E

eternity

that you had your bone(s) broken, cracked, or fractured?

Sitting in truck on way home reading alldeaf lol anyway.....

Yup I have had a fracture wrist and never knew I had a small broken kneecap which still has a small piece of broken kneecap for over 20 years sigh - If I want to get better then full cast on left leg for 6 weeks plus therapy for about 6 months soo itls also not worth to go thru cuz if I did and my knee lignment may gwt weak so I don't want that now unless it gets bad bad bad pain then go for surgery but for now I prefer to focus on my son Sean with his treatment plus my 3 mos old son and 10 half yrs old daughter too smile....

Wendy

I have only had one...and it was soooooooooo painful

A couple of days before my 16th birthday I was really bored and my step dad came outside and asked if I wanted to out to the garage with him to help with a car that needed fixed..I said sure cuz I had nothing else better to do..and instead of walkin round back I got on the truck of the car he was takin out back.....on the way to the back we were messin round and I started to slip of the truck...I decided I would jump and maybe land easier then if I just fell...bad idea....i dont remember anything after tryin to jump..i woke up and people were standing around me..i walked home and the ambulance and police and fire truck all showed up..I went to the hospital when my mom got home and they said I fractured my head in 2 places and I had internal bleeding of the brain the doctors told me I was lucky to be alive cuz most cases they see like that the people die instantly....I am glad to be alive and I can say I will never again sit on a car whether its moving or not.

I had a broken leg in the third grade...fell off the monkey bars. :(

Malfoyish

eternity said:
that you had your bone(s) broken, cracked, or fractured?

Did something happened to you?

I had hairline fractured just below my left ankle after falling off from water skiing 6 years ago.

cheetahgurl said:
I have only had one...and it was soooooooooo painful

A couple of days before my 16th birthday I was really bored and my step dad came outside and asked if I wanted to out to the garage with him to help with a car that needed fixed..I said sure cuz I had nothing else better to do..and instead of walkin round back I got on the truck of the car he was takin out back.....on the way to the back we were messin round and I started to slip of the truck...I decided I would jump and maybe land easier then if I just fell...bad idea....i dont remember anything after tryin to jump..i woke up and people were standing around me..i walked home and the ambulance and police and fire truck all showed up..I went to the hospital when my mom got home and they said I fractured my head in 2 places and I had internal bleeding of the brain the doctors told me I was lucky to be alive cuz most cases they see like that the people die instantly....I am glad to be alive and I can say I will never again sit on a car whether its moving or not.

Awww Cheetahgurl...but thank God there were angels :angel: around you and making sure you'd made it through...I sure wouldn't know what I'd do if I had lost you!! **hugsss**

Well, I had my ankle sprained when I fell some stairs and caught on the pole, but flipped my foot so...it did hurt pretty bad bleh so had to put some ice on my foot for a couple days

*jumping on my bed* which I was excited for Shaun Cassiey tomorrow night big day.. I careless slipped and my head went hit on bed baseboard. I felt so hell hurts and thought go ahead to sleep, but cannot sleep. Gave it up.. I walked and held my hands on my head.. *directly goes to downstair and hold the wall... * My sister saw the wall.. and *screamed BLOOOOOOOOOOD* I was turned around and looked at my sister... then looked on my both hands.. suddenly *SCREAMS says BLOOOOOOOOD*
Rushed into the hosp and nice snitched.. lucky no break bones.. just tiny fracture. (lucky am I) When I was 8 yrs old.

Just broke left arm.. *shown'n off* rode on the bike managed lift up looks awe!! but careless out of control wheel'n and fell down on the cement ground.. I'm trying to protect my head but too late ... hit on the ground on my left arm.. *mumbling real hell hurt and pain* Can see toooooooooooooooo many red dots all over my left arm.. My dorm counsellor was freak'n out and took me infirmary hospital.. then took me heading to the hospital out of town. Put me cast wear for 6 wks. *annoying itchy inside my arm* Pulled ruler goes inside to trying itchy to stop it.. ((chuckles)) When I was about 12 or 13 yrs old. Wha..ever..

i had a lobster snap my big toe good nice sitches for that and a ankle fractured, and now i have a possiblity my index may need to have sugery as im noticing an out of place joint from my busting a mirror ( long azz story not need to go there) and my first finger on my left hand did a MAJOR cut on that with a steak knife opening an slami meat package RME for myself was 7 fractured jaw ( dont ask) fractured chin ( again don't ask) fractured cheek ( no im not in a gang banger issue .. nor was i wild on coffee) thats all

oh wow... speedy healing to all whom has broken a leg or something else!

I've broken a leg in two places.

Broke my right collarbone, I fell into a pig pen while I was standing on the fence around the pig pen. There was a 300 pound wild boar in there and lucky, I managed to get out before the boar cut me up.

Broke my right wrist, I was playing basketball and someone threw the ball at me because I was playing good defense. I got pissed and punched the ground beside the court, and my right wrist just cracked!

:laugh2:

My right arm wrist was fractured by stair accident when I was 8 years old...

My right arm below was fractured by bicycle accident one year later after married... :lol:

Then next to right shoulder?????? :laugh2: KNOCK the wall... :bowdown:

My ankle was also fractured by stair accident in 2000 9 weeks before fly to Singapore & Australia... I was cried when the doctors said they are not sure if they allowed me to fly... The plaster was removed within one week before I fly off with my family there for month vacation. Phewwwww! :lol:

I've never fractured nor broke a bone in any places in my body. :P Have sprained my ankles a number of times whilst growing up though.

Back