Have you ever being approached by a skinhead?

e

Reaction score
I have. In my HS, there was almost no groups, everyone hangs out with everyone else- all sort of races. There was this only confederate flag supporter that EVERYONE, yes I mean everyone, hated his gut.

One day he came up to me out of blue and made fun about my deafness in front of me, friends, interpreter and a teacher. I just went up to him and shoved him hard as I could and he almost fell. I wish I could go back in time and punch him in his nose instead of pushing but my interpreter stopped me. I never got in physically fight with anyone but him.

The other time, I was in classroom but I was in other side of building. I heard everyone was talking about something happened.... This same guy came up to my HS property with his truck and his two so-called stupid friends holded the gigantic confederate flag, drove around the school property and honking the horn. It drove people crazy and angry. At the end of the day, black, all sort of races, and white people went up to his house with bats and weapons and yelled at him to get out of the house and fight with them. He never did and people were afraid of trying to get in because someone knew he has guns.

I found out that he's a jew! His family is jewish and he wasn't close to them since they weren't around nor being there for him. His family is well known in this country because they're lawyers.

So, tell me your experiences or stories about them!

well, there was this very very small group of slackers, one of them was a racist. he kept changing his hair color like every month... he was weird.... I tried to be nice to him but nope........ I just finally stayed away and he losts his friends cuz of his racists attitudes even though his friends were white. they thought I was cool and couldnt believe his attitude towards me and other people. I have almost gotten in fights but I just walk away and also the deafness is a bonus - if he tried shit with me, then that will be bad on him to hurt a "disabled person" lol........

nope, but i had problems with someone who felt that i was not white enough. (Im mixed)

In my high school years, no one wants to fuck with me and my friends. They basically :bowdown: us.

When I was in Germany, I only saw the "good skinheads."
Before you make a face of shock at me, what I mean is that in Germany there were two groups of skinheads. One group wear white shoelaces on their boots and they hate foreigners and ppl who are not "German" enough. The other group, who wear red shoelaces on their boots, hate these skinheads. It was weird seeing the group of red shoelace skinheads in the city where I lived, but never had a problem with them.

some ppl try to have a fight with me and they really making a fool of themselves...one time when i was in 10th grade, i went downstairs to another class, but there were two black guys at the door and they were blocking the door and i told them to open it and when they did, they pushed me down the stairs and i certainly fell, but i got up real fast voilently, telling them, "what the fuck do you think you are doing?!?!" and one guy was snorting his nose, throwing his fists around "c'mon" like an complete retard, so i got up to them but they were getting far a part from me because we are on the stairs and more stairs under the top stairs we were in a two story building you see? well after i got closer to them, they ran far out from me down into the stairs and as I see them below, i was like "fine! go away! hide! you know i'm going to tell someone!" and they ran REALLY FAST like cowards and the secuirty got them because i idenifited who they are and what they look like...lol they are SO completely stupid.

:rofl:

so they got :Owned: from me

Last edited:
No- I knew a few who were against different color races, but I don't talk to them much anyway, except 2 of them. I knew this guy who wrote ****** on a car that belonged to one black student in my local hs. He didn't know who did that to his car, but I didnt say anything because I ain't gettin' involved. ;)

Yeah - at school, they're afraid of me and my deaf friends because we ARE deaf so I never really got approached by skinhead.

I never have a problem with skinheads. They are nice to me. One time I used to shave my side hair. One of skinhead (guy) thinks it's cool :lol: and told me he likes it. (someday i ll post a pic of shave side)

Also I hardly to have that much problem with hearing friends at school.

Last edited by a moderator:
E, that's terrible... I'd be rooting for you to kick him in the nuts... HARD! :twisted: What a jerk.

Eternity, doesn't it bother you that the skinheads hate people that are different from them? "Cool" would not be a word that I'd use in your situation. More like tasteless.

I lived in western MD for years. Didn't have the skinhead bullshit that showed itself like cancer. Ah, when I took my bf (now hubby) camping and caneoing all the way down in Virginia... very, very out in the backwoods... we went into this ol' general store to buy some coals and matches - I noticed how there weren't people of any enthicity. Ok.... just white people.. very much rednecks. Allright. Then we left the store... the folks were friendly enough. As we were driving away, I noticed that one of their windows on the store building, that swasika and the word KKK were written on it. Oooo.. I got nervous, and then saw on one of the car's driving license plates: KKK and an icon of that conf. flag. Jeez.

Even though I might pass for a white person (or Spanish), I am actually mixed with micronesian and asian heritage along with the rest of white European ties.

Ha !
I remembered my close encounter with them!
I was with some of my friends riding the city bus in Seattle and many skinheads came in and sat around us trying to scare us off. I just sat confidently and one of my friend who is an hearing. She was shaking with fear. I told her not to worry about it at all.
Then she heard that they were laughing and made fun of my signing language.

One of them walked and sat next to me. And asked me what's my nationality? I said "I'm mostly white and yet I look so native american!" He laughed and I told him to knock it off with us and deaf people too. (She terped for me) And get a life too!
I guess that those trailer white trash skinheads couldn't have anything better else to do than ranting about foreigners getting more jobs than they do?

We, native americans, are laughing ourselves sick when they (whites) came in and took over the land.

I asked her to terp this for me. She refused it because we all knew it would ignite something bad! :mad2:

So therefore, nothing has happened. If they wanted to solve some kind of problems outside. I'll be happy to make them wish that they weren't born! :naughty:

Where I live in, several people do fly the Confederate flags around here. I am like :ugh: about that, but I think most people here are just "talkers." What I mean to say is that they talk about prejudice stuff like ****** and spics and so on, but they won't say it to these people's face. Like I said for gay awareness, they act like "As long as they stay in their place, I have nothing to do with them." In my town, there is no black family living, but we have a black postmistress! I love her, she's so sweet and nice. Anyway, I'll stop rambling here LOL

I'd set kevbo loose and let him deal with those guys. haha

I have met several skinheads in my lifetime. One of my experiences was I went to the Attica Correctional Facility in Attica, NY. This prison is the famous landmark site where there was this famous riot upsrising in 1970's where many police, prisoners died during a very violent uprising.

Anyways, I went there to visit a friend and during there, I met a real hard-core skinhead. He had tattoos all over his body, shaved head, was real mean looking. He kept looking at me funny the whole time I was there. Granted, I was very nervous but getting angry at the same time. He had this huge colored confederate flag tattoed on the back of his bald head. He also sported an intiricate drawing of woods and stuff but in the mask of the tattos were several black men being lynched. I wanted to beat him up so bad but he was much much bigger than I was. Years of pumping up his mucles stopped me.

Eventually, he came over, sat down, and began talking tome. I wasn't prepared for what he was going to say to me. It turns out that he was reformed. He was in jail for murdering and raping two teenage black girls in 1970's.
He also told me that several years ago before I came to Attica, he had married a black woman. He became a reformed Christian. Although, there are some blacks who still give him a hard time, but he understands where their anger is coming from. He still bears "skinhead-ism" tattos. To this day, we have become really good friends. He turned out to be really intelligent afterall...just that back then, he had no one to turn into.

Its a long story but if u want to hear more, you can PM me...I'd be glad to share with you converstations that Jesse (the former Skinhead) and I had...Its very interesting!

Wow that sounds like a real nice story...
Reminds me of the movie "American History X" where Edward Norton played as a reformed skinhead. If you guys have not seen it, it is definitely worthy watching.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Reminds me of the movie "American History X" where Edward Norton played as a reformed skinhead. If you guys have not seen it, it is definitely worthy watching.

Cool...I'll check it out. Thanks. :)

Originally posted by kuifje75

sounds interesting -- ill check it out :)

Back