Have you ever being approached by a skinhead?

I hope that I won't have to meet a skinhead in my life and I plan not to. so.. If that did happen to me.. I would be uncomfortable cuz those ppl are very damn ingorant about our culture.. if they don't like any ethnicinity of ppl.. why would those white ppl bring us to this america.. we didn't asked for it.. We were powerless by those ppl cuz they have guns.. all of us had spears. they turned us into slaves. They treated us so bad.. anyway i am not going to keep talking about the history so rest of y'all know the history.. so.. if those skinhead have somethign to say to me.. i would say :madfawk: cuz it is not my worth time.

I have worked with one of the skinhead at wal mart. He was real nice and friendly with me and he was real interesting into deaf world and learned some foul sign language. He showed me his tattoo of skinhead power.

Never had problems with them. Speaking of school, I hate when one hearing senior always shout at us to check if any deaf people to hear his shoutings. I don't find it funny. I can hear it loud and clear.

I have a problem with Deaf Skinheads. I would get mad about it when they sported their Nazi symbols tattooed on their bodies. But then I reminded myself that those poor kids don't know any better. I think over 150 Deafies were killed in the Holocaust because they can't hear. Talk about walking oxymorons! :ugh:

one day, my friends and i r skin heads for fun till hair growing back... while at hs

first left, chase, me, billy (wheel-man), kevbo, and stevo....

Attachments

• skinheads.jpg
    skinheads.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 82
Originally posted by Deaf258
I think over 150 Deafies were killed in the Holocaust because they can't hear. Talk about walking oxymorons! :ugh:

That is true. A lot of deaf ppl joined the Nazi Party and actually supported the Nazi ideology that deaf ppl were inferior ppl and did not belong to the Aryan civilisation. The Nazi doctors sterlised about 17.000 deaf ppl so that they could not have babies. They threatened the deaf ppl not to tell anyone about it, or they would be sent to concentration camps. The Nazi only wanted "perfect" ppl in their race program.

Originally posted by kuifje75
That is true. A lot of deaf ppl joined the Nazi Party and actually supported the Nazi ideology that deaf ppl were inferior ppl and did not belong to the Aryan civilisation. The Nazi doctors sterlised about 17.000 deaf ppl so that they could not have babies. They threatened the deaf ppl not to tell anyone about it, or they would be sent to concentration camps. The Nazi only wanted "perfect" ppl in their race program.

:werd: agreed Kuifje75 -- and sickening!

Originally posted by j.r.e.
one day, my friends and i r skin heads for fun till hair growing back... while at hs

first left, chase, me, billy (wheel-man), kevbo, and stevo....

whoa. thats stevo. i met him once. at party, i usually thought he's punk or skinhead. he's quite shorter than me. he's quite skinner than me. i mocked him, "heh. you look like a prisoner." he got pissed off and pushed me against a couch. he shouted, "you suck dick too much and caused you got a lot of acnes!" haha. but he's quite cool.

Originally posted by shao
whoa. thats stevo. i met him once. at party, i usually thought he's punk or skinhead. he's quite shorter than me. he's quite skinner than me. i mocked him, "heh. you look like a prisoner." he got pissed off and pushed me against a couch. he shouted, "you suck dick too much and caused you got a lot of acnes!" haha. but he's quite cool.

do i know u?

Ohh conference flag?? remind me of my childhood town. Lot of conference flags almost everywhere in Splendora, TX Glad I moved out. Cannot stand with redneck attitude. sorry to say that. Just feel that way.

Originally posted by Lasza
Ohh conference flag?? remind me of my childhood town. Lot of conference flags almost everywhere in Splendora, TX Glad I moved out. Cannot stand with redneck attitude. sorry to say that. Just feel that way.

*nodding* :werd: Lasza!!!!!!

That's what I don't understand. If those skinheads believe that baldness is part of God's plan... they those dumbshits should realize that if they actually have hair in the first place, then they obviously aren't part of God's plan.

Back