Have you ever been in or your friend?

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
The couple who finally got engaged last fall. Less confusing for you guys, the guy whos engaged named is adam. Adam and the gal are planning to get married in the fall. You see, The gal who used to date with other guy named Jack for about 5 years on and off. Jack had never had been in a serious relationship with her but she tried with him but Jack prefered just had a casual sex. Jack who happens to be the gal's finace's close friends (Adam)for many years! So Adam plans to ask Jack to be part of the Adam's wedding which means that Jack will be an usher to them.

Have you ever in the situation or witness with your friends before?

:fruit:

The couple who finally got engaged last fall. Less confusing for you guys, the guy whos engaged named is adam. Adam and the gal are planning to get married in the fall. You see, The gal who used to date with other guy named Jack for about 5 years on and off. Jack had never had been in a serious relationship with her but she tried with him but Jack prefered just had a casual sex. Jack who happens to be the gal's finace's close friends (Adam)for many years! So Adam plans to ask Jack to be part of the Adam's wedding which means that Jack will be an usher to them.

Have you ever in the situation or witness with your friends before?

:fruit:

Let them worry about it.

As long as there's a mutual understanding between them and respect.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I am not worried. I will know what the result will be when Jack's answer tonight or tomorrow. LOL. I want to make things disappearing the other depressing thread. SORRY! lol

If Jack wants to be usher, great. If not, he doe not have to be. I don't know if break up was mutual or there were argument. A lot of it would depend on whether they got along and stayed friends after breaking up.

nah. Adam would not fussy over it. Adam is too nervous about to ask jack about it. If jack answered NO. adam will tell jack " That's cool and you are still invited to our wedding." They both grew up as childhood.

It sounds like an awkward situation to be in. It all depends on Adam.
Adam doesn't know Jack was making out with his fiancee before?

I guess the best is that Jack and the bride says nothing and she moves on for a happy marriage, put this in the past and say nothing. One day if Adam or his bride got angry at each other, then Adam finds out about Jack, that could be serious for the future or divorce or something. Seen too many dramas that go this way.

Go Jerry Springer!
jerry_springer--300x300.jpg

I have many mature friends, and I have seen many situations similar to this. For example, one of my friend dated this woman for 10+ years, was invited to his ex's wedding several years after they broke up. He was really happy for her.

Yes, I have seen that kind of a situation. My sister married another sister's ex-boyfriend. How's that for awkwardness?

At some of the get together I host or my brother hosts, one of ourgood friends is someone I had "fun" with before dating my hubby. He and I remained good friends so i told my hubby that we used to date casually and we had become good friends. My hubby appreciated me telling him and he has had no problems with the guy. The reason I told my hubby is that my friends sometimes like to bring up our past when joking around about the topic of sex and dating so i didn't want my hubby to be put in an awkward situation.

So, maybe it is similiar with your friends?

At some of the get together I host or my brother hosts, one of ourgood friends is someone I had "fun" with before dating my hubby. He and I remained good friends so i told my hubby that we used to date casually and we had become good friends. My hubby appreciated me telling him and he has had no problems with the guy. The reason I told my hubby is that my friends sometimes like to bring up our past when joking around about the topic of sex and dating so i didn't want my hubby to be put in an awkward situation.

So, maybe it is similiar with your friends?

Yes sort of.

He answered "yes" to be their usher in their wedding. She said, it feels weird but oh well. I told her that it will pass the feeling weird. She know that both guys grew up together since they were kids before they met her. all of them live in the same hometown.

I sort of am glad because i know they all are close friends. sooo

My husband had invited an ex=boyfriend of mine to our wedding and asked him to be an usher. He said yes and we really had no problems. This ex-boyfriend is one that my hubby is still very jealous over and I am surprised he invited him. "Steve" was a wonderful person and helped me with the loss of my father, but after 8 months, we realized that it wasn't going to work and wanted to remain friends. Well, hubby got so jealous that that didn't last long. Now "Steve" is married and his wife is super jealous of me, so we have gone our total separate ways.

Back