Have you ever been in or your friend?

My husband had invited an ex=boyfriend of mine to our wedding and asked him to be an usher. He said yes and we really had no problems. This ex-boyfriend is one that my hubby is still very jealous over and I am surprised he invited him. "Steve" was a wonderful person and helped me with the loss of my father, but after 8 months, we realized that it wasn't going to work and wanted to remain friends. Well, hubby got so jealous that that didn't last long. Now "Steve" is married and his wife is super jealous of me, so we have gone our total separate ways.

WOW that is a lot of heat vibes aka jealousy. Glad it passed, not worth your time.

At some of the get together I host or my brother hosts, one of ourgood friends is someone I had "fun" with before dating my hubby. He and I remained good friends so i told my hubby that we used to date casually and we had become good friends. My hubby appreciated me telling him and he has had no problems with the guy. The reason I told my hubby is that my friends sometimes like to bring up our past when joking around about the topic of sex and dating so i didn't want my hubby to be put in an awkward situation.

So, maybe it is similiar with your friends?

I would hope your friend has the decency and respect not to bring up things like that if your husband is present. Personally, if that happened to me, I would kick the guys ass or at least turn the situation into something very uncomfortable for him.

My old roommate and I were invited to my ex-boyfriend's wedding. I dated this guy for 2 years and my old roommate and my ex made out once at a party (long after we broke up). We all knew about each other and were mature about it. We had a blast at the wedding!

just a random picture about 'awkwardness and everyboby knows' its from "Happy Endings" funny tv show...i can imagine...it might go something like this.... lol

elisha-cuthbert-in-happy-endings.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, Jack decided not to go to his CLOSE/CHILDHOOD friend Adam and ex-dating the gal's wedding after Jack discovered that Jack got invitation, in his own name only with NO guest. Jack texted Adam to see if Jack can bring her Date Devon who is also working in the same office. Jack and Devon are dating for about 5 months but they keep it secretive in our office (but Adam and the gal knew about it through other friends) . The worst part, the gal is not a huge fan of Devon. So Back to that subject, Adma replied back to Jack, "sorry just you with no guest" due to the amount of people with costly that is important to them. Adam and the gal has around 200 invitation for their wedding. So the result is that Jack decided not to go and Jack stopped talking to Adam and the Gal. *thud*.

They will get married this month. :aw:

:fruit:

ahhhhhh

I finally looked in here. But I'm just going to post about the thread title that has been throwing me off all day :) I'm a speed reader, I don't usually read every single word, I don't know, I just look at everything......anyway every time I've been in the General Chat Section for a second there I think the thread title is "have you ever been in your friend". :shock: uhhhhh no lol. So I have to take the second look.

But apparently Jack has :naughty:

I hope that is a happy marriage. It brings up an issue I have in my relationship with my girlfriend. I'll discuss it in a different thread. Wedding Day should be a happy day. I hope they enjoy it.

i finally looked in here. But i'm just going to post about the thread title that has been throwing me off all day :) i'm a speed reader, i don't usually read every single word, i don't know, i just look at everything......anyway every time i've been in the general chat section for a second there i think the thread title is "have you ever been in your friend". :shock: Uhhhhh no lol. So i have to take the second look.

But apparently jack has :naughty:

lol :)

Jack and Devon got engaged last weekend. I learned that the Gal has troubles with her marriage with Adam. Adam's drugs caused it all, and Gal is still in love with Jack. Oh no! I am sure that the gal will find out that Jack and Devon are engaged now. The gal can't stand Devon when they were in the same office. Well The gal quitted here and got a job from the different company. So The gal and I still keep in touch. I know she will text me about Jack and Devon. :shock:

Wow, this brought up a whole lot of names from the past!

Times change...

Gal asked me what did the ring look like. I couldnt be able to describe it due to something like vintage antique willow Ring diamond with a very tiny sapphire accent. All her replied was, " sounds gross." I didnt say nothing. =X

I found similiar the ring that i copied from google. cushion cut center diamond with a square frame set.and a laced channel set on the band and a tiny blue sapphire accent bottom under the diamond.

So she said, " nice." haha

for a wedding ring, its like to give ethopian opals, for more interesting...

It doesn't sound like it would be an issue to me, many friend groups are incestuous anyway :)

Everyone likes different kinds of rings. I hated having 2 (engagement and wedding rings) before, so when I got remarried, I asked for only one ring. It is a princess cut. So I did not wear an engagement ring. I have a friend whose wedding ring is all sapphires. No diamond. It was what she wanted.

Opals are actually really bad to have for rings. They are very delicate and get damaged easily, and rings get banged around a lot. They are only as hard as glass and they have a high water content so they are really prone to cracking if they dry out or if there are big changes in temperature, just like your streets when they go from winter to summer.

I adore vintage rings and if I were to wear a wedding ring, it would be that, despite already having a wedding ring (which I don't wear and neither does he).

Back